2376 Sandrala Dr Sarasota FL 34231 MLS A4478084
Less Photos /\
2376 Sandrala Dr
Home Description: 2376 Sandrala Dr
An amazing opportunity to have a large parcel of waterfront land so close to town. Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac street, offering privacy and beauty with professionally updated landscaping. The large home sits high and dry on a nearly one-acre lot and overlooks sweeping lawn and garden vistas down to the Phillippi. Sip your late afternoon cocktail from the private Trex boat dock. Canoe or kayak along the shores of this scenic waterway or keep your powerboat right on your own lift, as it’s only a short ride to the Gulf and bay. Take a swim in your recently resurfaced, heated swimming pool and have lunch on the large covered/screened pool deck. This is a wonderful Lee Wetherington custom home with a spacious open plan and high ceilings. It includes three large bedrooms with three updated full baths, a separate office/library, a formal dining area and a large living room overlooking the pool. The kitchen, complete with a breakfast bar, opens into the great room with its brick wood-burning fireplace. You will appreciate the long drive space with room for your RV or boat along with an attached two-car garage and brand new storage shed.
- Elementary School: Phillippi Shores Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Riverview High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Deck, Gunite, Heated, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning
- Water View: Creek
- Water Name: PHILLIPPI CREEK
- Water Frontage: Creek
- Water Feet: 149
- Water Extras: Bridges - Fixed
- Water Access: Creek
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Softener
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Tile
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Granite Counters, Walk-In Pantry
- Master Bedroom Features: Dual Sinks, En Suite Bathroom, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Office Features: Built-In Shelving
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Custom
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 4273
Available now at $1,295,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Ground Level, On Street
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Available, Public, Sewer Connected
- Lot Sqft: 38348
- Lot Acres: 0.88
- Total Acre: 1/2 to less than 1
- Lot Num: 18
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-de-sac, FloodZone, Oversized Lot, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$568,137 (56.1% less than this home).
This home is priced at $448/sqft,
which is 42.2% less than similar homes
in the 34231 zip code.
2376 Sandrala Dr Sarasota FL 34231
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2376 Sandrala Dr
For Sale Near: 2376 Sandrala Dr
- Approx Payment:$6,300*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4478084) located at 2376 Sandrala Dr Sarasota FL 34231, call: 813-527-9259
2376 Sandrala Dr, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 2893 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,295,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1988.
A comparable home for sale at 1661 Pine Harrier Cir in Sarasota is listed at $699,000.
This home on 2376 Sandrala Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Holiday Harbor, Coral Cove and Phillippi Gardens are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4478084 has been posted on this site since 9/14/2020 (5 days ago).