239 38Th Ne Ave St Petersburg FL 33704 MLS T3350001
Less Photos /\
239 38Th Ne Ave
Home Description: 239 38Th Ne Ave
Under Construction. BRAND NEW, David Weekley Home beautifully designed in the desirable Northeast Park near beautiful Coffee Pot Bayou and Crisp Park! This craftsman exterior design features bold columns and an open front porch boasting a historical touch. As you walk through the front door, a feeling of openness awaits you with luxury detail at every glance. From rich wood look floors to 10 ft high ceilings, and a private study adorned with French doors for all the privacy you need. The stunning kitchen, fit for any chef, features the gourmet kitchen package inclusive of a stylish cooktop, stainless vent hood, wine center, and separate built-in convection oven and microwave. Soft close, contemporary white cabinets stacked to the ceiling, and quartz countertops provide a contemporary feel while maintaining an open canvas for your personal touch. If you like to entertain then then you will love the Dining Room that opens to the gorgeous front porch. This will set the perfect ambiance for a lovely night at home with friends and family. This luxury home has an amazing layout, featuring the owner's suite on the first floor with a must-see master super shower! An oversized laundry room also located downstairs for convenience. There are 3 additional bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms upstairs along with an oversized loft area perfect for a media room or game room. Get your grill ready for the spacious covered lanai or create your own private outdoor oasis in the backyard. Zoned for high rated schools such as Northshore Elementary and St. Pete High School. Have peace of mind in the energy efficiency of your new home as well as hurricane rated windows. Feel confident in your new David Weekley Home with our outstanding 1yr-2yr-10yr warranty program. This home is a must see!
- Elementary School: North Shore Elementary-PN
- Middle School: John Hopkins Middle-PN
- High School: St. Petersburg High-PN
- Interior Features: Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,In Wall Pest System,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Solid Surface Counters,Split Bedroom,Thermostat,Tray Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range Hood,Wine Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Ceramic Tile,Laminate
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room,Den/Library/Office
- Architectural Style: Craftsman
- Exterior Features: Fence,Irrigation System,Lighting,Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco,Wood Frame
- Foundation: Stem Wall
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Energy Efficiency: Windows
- Green Landscaping: Fl. Friendly/Native Landscape
- Green Water Features: Drip Irrigation
- Indoor Air Quality: No/Low VOC Paint/Finish,Ventilation
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Alley Access,Garage Door Opener,On Street
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air,Zoned
- Heating: Central,Electric,Heat Pump
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Electricity Available,Phone Available,Public,Street Lights,Water Available
- Lot Sqft: 7632.00
- Lot Dim: 60x127
- Lot Acres: 0.1800
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 16
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Paved,Sidewalk
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$1,878,875 (78.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $378/sqft,
which is 43.9% less than similar homes
in the 33704 zip code.
239 38Th Ne Ave St Petersburg FL 33704
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 239 38Th Ne Ave
For Sale Near: 239 38Th Ne Ave
- Approx Payment:$5,108*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of WEEKLEY HOMES REALTY COMPANY.
239 38Th Ne Ave, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 2780 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,049,990
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 507 22Nd N Ave in St Petersburg is listed at $859,900.
This home on 239 38Th Ne Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Snell Isle, Snell Isle Brightbay and North Bay Heights are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3350001 has been posted on this site since 1/14/2022 (6 days ago).