2408 Riverside Dr E Bradenton FL 34208 MLS A4480609
Reduced By $100,000
last change 10/23/2020
Less Photos /\
2408 Riverside Dr E
Home Description: 2408 Riverside Dr E
You won't find more spectacular views of the Manatee River for a better price. A boater’s paradise with easy nautical access to Tampa Bay, the Intracoastal waterway, Gulf of Mexico, and the island beaches! A rare opportunity to own an updated 3-bedroom 3-bath waterfront home with stunning river views, a dock, large pool with cabana, enormous screen porch, and beautiful landscaping. Step inside to a bright and welcoming open floorplan home featuring panoramic views of the river from the living room, dining room, and kitchen. This beautiful home features a brand-new kitchen with solid surface counter-tops, new (never used) stainless-steel appliances, tile floors, a stone fireplace, and fresh paint inside and out. All major systems have also been updated: The pool was completely refinished in 2020. New roof in 2018. New A/C in 2019. New water heater in 2020. Drain lines have all been replaced with PVC, and pressure lines have been updated as well. Enjoy direct access to the screen porch and pool from the master suite, second bedroom, hall bath and pool bath. The second bedroom features sliding glass doors leading to the back porch and would make a great home office. Be sure to watch the virtual tour! This is truly Florida waterfront at its best.
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground
- Water View: River
- Water Name: MANATEE RIVER
- Water Frontage: River
- Water Feet: 81
- Water Extras: Dock - Wood
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Brackish Water, Gulf/Ocean to Bay, River
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Living Room, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Tile
- Bathroom 3 Features: Shower No Tub
- Bathroom 2 Features: Tile Counters, Tub With Shower
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Ceiling Fan(s), Other Specify In Remarks, Pantry
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: Shower No Tub
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Storage Rooms
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Outdoor Shower, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stone, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Metal, Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3265
Available now at $625,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Driveway
- Carport: Y
- Carport Spaces: 1
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 8756
- Lot Acres: 0.20
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 3
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: FloodZone, In City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$375,288 (40.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $350/sqft,
which is 39.2% less than similar homes
in the 34208 zip code.
2408 Riverside Dr E Bradenton FL 34208
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2408 Riverside Dr E
For Sale Near: 2408 Riverside Dr E
- Approx Payment:$3,040*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Future Home Realty Inc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4480609) located at 2408 Riverside Dr E Bradenton FL 34208, call: 813-452-4165
2408 Riverside Dr E, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 1784 sqft and
is currently priced at $625,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1952.
A comparable home for sale at 3620 5Th Ave Ne in Bradenton is listed at $509,900.
This home on 2408 Riverside Dr E has decreased in price by $100,000 and the last change was on 10/23/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Hidden Lagoon, The Inlets and Tidewater Preserve are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4480609 has been posted on this site since 10/16/2020 (14 days ago).