241 Lychee Rd Nokomis FL 34275 MLS N6125813
Less Photos /\
241 Lychee Rd
Home Description: 241 Lychee Rd
Pre-Construction. To be built. INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY TO OWN NEW CONSTRUCTION WATERFRONT GULF ACCESS SAILBOAT WATER 15 MINUTES TO THE GULF OF MEXICO IN THE SHORTEST TIME POSSIBLE! Become a new-build homeowner within 6 months! This high-quality 3 beds/2 baths 2,456 SqFt Sterling model home is made of LIGHT-GRADE STEEL combined with today’s most advanced technologies and precision engineering. With high-end finishes like Icynene closed cell insulation throughout, this home is designed for ENERGY-EFFICIENCY to decrease monthly bills. Moreover, strength & durability is ensured with IMPACT WINDOWS and DOORS to meet Miami Dade wind standards! With no detail overlooked, the traditional Florida ranch style is enhanced with modern elements and excellent interior and exterior design. Relax, retreat, and enjoy your privacy on the patio. The GARAGE is attached. Additional features include luxury vinyl floorings, a high-quality stainless steel appliance package, granite/quartz(upgrade) countertops, and a free-standing oval tub. For a detailed list of features and floor plan refer to the attached brochure. This home will be nestled on a unique, beautifully landscaped WATERFRONT lot with 35’ of saltwater-deep canal frontage. The dock is equipped with water and electricity, for direct access to the intercoastal SAILBOAT WATERWAY with no fixed bridges. Sail easily to mesmerizing BLACKBURN BAY, the GULF OF MEXICO, and beyond. Quiet neighborhood with NO DEED RESTRICTIONS, you can finally get that boat or RV that you always wanted. Just think of your dream home; what style it would be, what features it would have, or how amazing it would be to have a pool. This unique opportunity makes it possible for you to experience everything that the GULF COAST OF FLORIDA has to offer when combined with a comfortable small-town vibe. You can have a new home in NOKOMIS, a community well known for its excellent schools like Pine View School and Sarasota's flagship regional medical center, Sarasota Memorial Hospital. Moreover, with beautiful Nokomis Beach, Oscar Sherer State Park, and The Legacy Trail nearby, and just a short drive to downtown Venice and Sarasota, you have all that is necessary to live the FLORIDA LIFESTYLE. Don’t miss out on this one-of-a-kind opportunity and make your move ASAP. Call now to schedule your private tour!
- Elementary School: Laurel Nokomis Elementary
- Middle School: Laurel Nokomis Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Water View: Canal,Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Name: BLACKBURN BAY
- Water Frontage: Canal - Saltwater
- Water Feet: 35
- Water Extras: Dock - Wood,Dock w/Electric,Dock w/Water Supply,Sailboat Water
- Water Access: Canal - Saltwater
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile,Vinyl
- Kitchen Features: Granite Counters
- Master Bathroom Features: En Suite Bathroom,Makeup/Vanity Space,Shower No Tub,Single Vanity
- Architectural Style: Florida,Ranch
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System,Private Mailbox,Storage
- Exterior Contruction: HardiPlank Type,Stucco
- Foundation: Stem Wall
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2456
Available now at $1,195,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bathroom||10x9||First||Ceramic Tile|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway,Driveway,Ground Level
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Zoned
- Heating: Electric,Zoned
- Utilities: Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Sewer Available,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 19195.00
- Lot Dim: 90x144x42x136x35x276
- Lot Acres: 0.4400
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 0
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Flag Lot,In County,Landscaped,Paved
- Building Num Floors: 1
- : 941-803-7522
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Nokomis home in this zip code is
$899,812 (24.7% less than this home).
This home is priced at $730/sqft,
which is 44.1% less than similar homes
in the 34275 zip code.
241 Lychee Rd Nokomis FL 34275
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 241 Lychee Rd
For Sale Near: 241 Lychee Rd
- Approx Payment:$5,813*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of KELLER WILLIAMS ON THE WATER.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# N6125813) located at 241 Lychee Rd Nokomis FL 34275, call: 813-527-9259
241 Lychee Rd, Nokomis FL is a single family home of 1636 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,195,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 544 Maraviya Blvd in Nokomis is listed at $829,000.
This home on 241 Lychee Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Nokomis, FL.
Sorrento Woods, Calusa Lakes and Windwood are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS N6125813 has been posted on this site since 3/17/2023 (4 days ago).