2432 Lighthouse Dr Palm Harbor FL 34685 MLS U8105116
Less Photos /\
2432 Lighthouse Dr
Home Description: 2432 Lighthouse Dr
Don’t let this one get away! Stunning 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home in this deed restricted, low HOA, 55+ community. This home has so much to offer! The beautiful tile roof was just installed in 2018. Modern, wood-look, ceramic tile flooring, was just installed throughout the home. A brand new kitchen with high end stainless appliances and gorgeous, white, soft close cabinets. The large master bedroom boasts a walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom with brand new, double vanity and walk-in shower. When family and friends come to visit they can stay in the spacious guest bedroom with a large closet and easy access to the full second bathroom. In the extra deep one car garage you’ll find a new washer and dryer set and room for storage. Friendly neighbors are close, but not too close on this oversized corner lot with a fully fenced backyard. Pick up essentials at the Walgreens located just a couple of blocks away. Close to all that Palm Harbor and Tarpon Springs have to offer, while also being steps away from the beautiful John Chestnut Sr. Park on Lake Tarpon, which offers boat launches, hiking trails and access to all of Florida’s gorgeous flora and fauna. If you’re a golfer, the spectacular Lansbrook golf course is just a short drive away. Well maintained clubhouse for larger events (up to 200!)
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Master Bedroom Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Fenced
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 2068
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 7549
- Lot Dim: 85x90
- Lot Acres: 0.17
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 3
- HOA Fees: $400 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $33
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: Y
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Corner Lot
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Maintenance Grounds, Pool Maintenance, Recreational Facilities
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Palm Harbor home in this zip code is
$392,557 (51.0% more than this home).
This home is priced at $159/sqft,
which is 24.1% less than similar homes
in the 34685 zip code.
2432 Lighthouse Dr Palm Harbor FL 34685
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2432 Lighthouse Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,317*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Lipply Real Estate.
2432 Lighthouse Dr, Palm Harbor FL is a single family home of 1636 sqft and
is currently priced at $260,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1974.
A comparable home for sale at 1961 E Lake Rd in Palm Harbor is listed at $950,000.
This home on 2432 Lighthouse Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Palm Harbor, FL.
Windmill Pointe Of Tarpon Lake, Brooker Creek Villas and Brookhaven are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8105116 has been posted on this site since 11/20/2020 (9 days ago).