2438 Foggy Creek Cir Clearwater FL 33764 MLS T3229208
Less Photos /\
2438 Foggy Creek Cir
Home Description: 2438 Foggy Creek Cir
Under Construction. Townhome living is ideal when it comes to enjoying everything about your home, because your yard responsibilities are no more. When it comes to the Covington, this two-story townhome is ideal for the close family or the family just getting started. As you enter into this home you are greeted by the welcoming foyer that is nice and open right into the Great Room with tile wood throughout, so after a long day at work you can come home and hit the couch. As you head further into the home you will find the large kitchen, quartz countertops and stainless steel appliances. At the dining room you have access to the lanai and courtyard, Convenience is the Covington’s middle name with a powder room on the first floor and a one car garage. On the second floor you will find two bedrooms with a shared full bath as well as the spacious master bedroom complete with a walk-in shower with upgraded wall tile and walk-in closet. The Covington is the ideal family home.
- Elementary School: Belcher Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Oak Grove Middle-PN
- High School: Largo High-PN
- Interior Features: In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Water Softener
- Floor Covering: Laminate, Tile
- Additional Rooms: Great Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Custom, Florida
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
Available now at $331,850
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener, Guest
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Fire Hydrant, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 1843
- Lot Acres: 0.04
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 53
- HOA Fees: $242 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $242
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Townhouse
- Location: In County, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Repairs, Pest Control, Pool Maintenance, Sewer, Trash, Water
- Building Name Number: N/A
- Pets Allowed: Number Limit, Yes
- Pet Restrictions: See Sales Associate for more information.
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Clearwater condo in this zip code is
$278,984 (15.9% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $179/sqft,
which is 10.1% less than similar condos
in the 33764 zip code.
2438 Foggy Creek Cir Clearwater FL 33764
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2438 Foggy Creek Cir
- Approx Payment:$1,614*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Century 21 List With Beggins.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3229208) located at 2438 Foggy Creek Cir Clearwater FL 33764, call: 813-452-4250
2438 Foggy Creek Cir, Clearwater FL is a condo of 1853 sqft and
is currently priced at $331,850
This condo has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2020.
A comparable condo for sale at 2724 Via Murano # 618 in Clearwater is listed at $249,900.
This condo on 2438 Foggy Creek Cir has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Clearwater, FL.
Venetian Gardens, Brookside and Sherwood Heights are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3229208 has been posted on this site since 3/3/2020 (35 days ago).