244 Pinecrest Dr Palm Harbor FL 34683 MLS T3487055
Reduced By $5,000
last change 12/6/2023
Less Photos /\
244 Pinecrest Dr
Home Description: 244 Pinecrest Dr
$10,000 BUYER CREDIT!! (Buy down interest rate or cover closing costs). Key West style Ozona one of a kind 3-bedroom/2-bath home just under 2000 sqft with vaulted ceilings and new, maintenance free wrap around composite deck. Walk to Downtown Ozona restaurants or golf cart to Downtown Palm Harbor. The enormous yard has ample room for a pool, and you can store your boat or rent a spot at 1 of 6 marinas in the neighborhood. This home offers an open floor plan, hardwood flooring, recently updated bathrooms and new kitchen appliances. Enjoy ping pong or the big game in the ground floor insulated rec room. Enjoy relaxing evening sunsets on the spacious west facing deck or take a stroll down to the waterfront. Located 3 blocks from the water and 1 block from the Pinellas Trail, you can bike to Tarpon Springs, Honeymoon Island or Downtown Dunedin. The ground floor is constructed of concrete block and the main floor is protected by hardi-board concrete siding topped with a tropical style metal roof. Experience what the Florida lifestyle is all about! Ozona is a unique golf cart community, with neighborhood parks, community center and multiple excellent restaurants. Easily accessible to public transportation (Trolley), world class golfing (Innisbrook, Dunedin Golf Club), Clearwater and Honeymoon Island beaches, fishing, shopping
- Interior Features: High Ceilings,Open Floorplan,Solid Wood Cabinets,Thermostat,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Exhaust Fan,Ice Maker,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile,Vinyl,Wood
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room
- Exterior Features: Balcony,French Doors,Lighting,Rain Gutters,Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Cement Siding,Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Metal
- Building Sqft: 1948
Available now at $724,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Boat,Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Guest,Off Street,Oversized
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Fiber Optics,Natural Gas Available,Public,Sewer Connected,Underground Utilities,Water Available
- Lot Sqft: 9980.00
- Lot Dim: 78x120
- Lot Acres: 0.2300
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 6
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Corner Lot,Flood Insurance Required,In County,Level,Near Golf Course,Near Marina,Near Public Transit,Oversized Lot,Paved,Sidewalk
- Building Num Floors: 2
- : 813-642-6030
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Palm Harbor home in this zip code is
$708,350 (2.2% less than this home).
This home is priced at $372/sqft,
which is 4.1% less than similar homes
in the 34683 zip code.
244 Pinecrest Dr Palm Harbor FL 34683
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 244 Pinecrest Dr
For Sale Near: 244 Pinecrest Dr
- Approx Payment:$3,522*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of FLAT FEE MLS REALTY.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3487055) located at 244 Pinecrest Dr Palm Harbor FL 34683, call: 813-452-4250
244 Pinecrest Dr, Palm Harbor FL is a single family home of 1948 sqft and
is currently priced at $724,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 914 Harbor Cir in Palm Harbor is listed at $549,900.
This home on 244 Pinecrest Dr has decreased in price by $5,000 and the last change was on 12/6/2023.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Palm Harbor, FL.
The Hammocks, Waterford Crossing and Westlake Village are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3487055 has been posted on this site since 11/18/2023 (20 days ago).