2450 N Beach Rd # 212 Englewood FL 34223 MLS D6117721
Less Photos /\
2450 N Beach Rd # 212
Home Description: 2450 N Beach Rd # 212
Top floor 2Bed/1.5Bath unit located just one back from beach front, at Sunburst Condominiums, a 30-unit Gulf to Bay community nestled on the sandy shores of Manasota Key, in Englewood, Florida. Tile flooring in living/dining and in the upgraded kitchen areas. Unit has lots of natural sunlight which emanates thru the multiple sliding glass doors throughout. The Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, includes a walk-in closet and accesses the Jack-and-Jill bathroom; two separate sink/vanity rooms with a large central walk-in shower accessible from both bedrooms. Unit includes an indoor/outdoor room just off the kitchen and bedrooms with a peek-a-boo view of the Gulf. Wanna play outside? Head down to the boardwalk and common/social area which leads the beautiful beach and Gulf of Mexico, all just a stone's throw from the unit. Or head across the street to the heated pool with oversized brick paver patio area, where you'll also find the common dock with slips available 1st-come. Unit includes assigned covered, under building parking. Maintenance fee includes cable, water/sewer, insurance for the exterior, maintenance of all common elements, etc. Take advantage of the monthly income of the current annual tenant in place. Beach renourishment assessment has bee paid in full.
- Address: 2450 N Beach Rd # 212
- Unit Num: 212
- Levels: One
- City: Englewood
- Zip: 34223
- County: Charlotte
- Community Features: Cable, Dock, Pool
- Water Frontage: Bay/Harbor, Beach - Private, Gulf/Ocean, Gulf/Ocean to Bay
- Water Feet: 200
- Water Extras: Dock - Slip 1st Come
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Beach - Private, Gulf/Ocean, Gulf/Ocean to Bay, Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Bedroom 2 Features: En Suite Bathroom, Jack & Jill Bathroom
- Master Bedroom Features: En Suite Bathroom, Jack & Jill Bathroom
- Exterior Features: Other
- Exterior Contruction: Vinyl Siding
- Foundation: Stilt/On Piling
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Metal
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Assigned, Open, Reserved, Under Building
- Carport: Y
- Carport Spaces: 1
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 735
- Lot Acres: 0.02
- Lot Num: 212
- Style: Condominium
- Property Desc: Elevated, Mid Rise
- Location: CoastalConstruction Control Line, FloodZone, Street Paved
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Insurance, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pest Control, Pool Maintenance, Recreational Facilities, Sewer, Trash, Water
- Condo Maintenance Fee: $1,475 Quarterly
- Monthly Condo Maintenance Fee: $492
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Building Name Number: PH1 (GULF SIDE)
- Condo Floor Number: 2
2450 N Beach Rd # 212 Englewood FL 34223
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$1,702*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4388 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Gulf Realty & Associates Llc.
2450 N Beach Rd # 212, Englewood FL is a condo of 840 sqft and
is currently priced at $349,900
This condo has 2 bedrooms.
This condo on 2450 N Beach Rd # 212 has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Englewood, FL.
Sandpiper Key, May Terrace and Bay View Manor are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS D6117721 has been posted on this site since 4/7/2021 (10 days ago).