2453 Gold Oak Ct E Sarasota FL 34232 MLS A4470802
Less Photos /\
2453 Gold Oak Ct E
Home Description: 2453 Gold Oak Ct E
Rarely available four-bedroom pool home situated on a corner lot in popular Colonial Oaks featuring a split plan with volume ceilings, dining room/living room combination and separate flex space which could serve as a den or an additional dining area. Living room sliders frame the view of the large screened outdoor area with sparkling pool and pretty lake views and stunning sunsets. The private master bedroom features a large walk-in closet with direct pool access from the master bath. This tidy home is move-in ready! Newer quartz counters and resurfaced cabinets in the kitchen, newer roof (2017), newer pool cage (2017), and newer vanities in the bathrooms. Located in a great school district, Colonial Oaks is a deed-restricted community offering residents a truly walkable community with sidewalks, tree-lined streets, lake views and a 23-acre County maintained park complete with walking trails, tennis and basketball courts, picnic areas, playground and clubhouse. All this for a low HOA fee of $300 per year!
- Elementary School: Brentwood Elementary
- Middle School: McIntosh Middle
- High School: Sarasota High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground, Lighting
- Spa Features: In Ground
- Water View: Lake
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar
- Master Bathroom Features: Shower No Tub
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Family Room
- Architectural Style: Custom, Florida
- Exterior Features: Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2178
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 8652
- Lot Dim: 100x91x100x84
- Lot Acres: 0.20
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 1473
- HOA Fees: $300 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $25
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Corner Lot, Cul-de-sac, Flood Insurance Required, Street Paved
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 10+
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$420,524 (29.4% more than this home).
This home is priced at $197/sqft,
which is 9.0% less than similar homes
in the 34232 zip code.
2453 Gold Oak Ct E Sarasota FL 34232
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2453 Gold Oak Ct E
For Sale Near: 2453 Gold Oak Ct E
- Approx Payment:$1,581*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
2453 Gold Oak Ct E, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 1650 sqft and
is currently priced at $325,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1988.
A comparable home for sale at 817 Cedarcrest Ct in Sarasota is listed at $379,900.
This home on 2453 Gold Oak Ct E has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Sarasota Springs, Tamaron and Village Plaza are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4470802 has been posted on this site since 6/30/2020 (6 days ago).