2480 Alameda Ave Sarasota FL 34234 MLS A4478211
Less Photos /\
2480 Alameda Ave
Home Description: 2480 Alameda Ave
Truly one of Sarasota’s favorite neighborhoods, Indian Beach/Sapphire Shores is a charming community along the Sarasota Bayfront. This home is a short distance to the bayside to enjoy the enchanting Sarasota sunsets or launch a kayak and is a few steps from the historic McCall House. Sitting on a double lot on a tree-lined street, the home has maintained a few of its Dutch built attributes but has had two remodels from a previous owner and the current owner. Walking in you will be surprised at the large open concept living this home gives along with the natural light from the multitude of windows throughout. An updated kitchen with Lube Italian Cabinetry and Avonite countertops was completed in 2006. The perfect cooking island with cooktop, oven and microwave drawer keeps the chef inspired while entertaining. Three bedrooms and 2.5 baths, laundry room with tub, an adjacent room large enough to be an office or a walk-in pantry with room for an additional refrigerator, two living spaces (one with a fireplace) and a dining area complete the downstairs. The upstairs was converted to a master suite with a remodeled bathroom and a dream closet that allows you to shop your wardrobe. Consistent tile flooring installed 2008 throughout the downstairs with bamboo flooring upstairs and in one of the downstairs bedrooms. There is an additional building on the property (an additional 240 square feet) that was used as a music room by the previous owner and now is the “man cave” for the current owner. Other updates include house replumbed, walls replastered, ceilings redone, the exterior of home painted (9/2020), interior completely painted (7/2019) and a metal roof that will last for years to come.
- Elementary School: Gocio Elementary
- Middle School: Booker Middle
- High School: Booker High
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Bamboo, Tile
- Bedroom 3 Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2 Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Kitchen Features: Cooking Island
- Master Bedroom Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Family Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Wood Frame, Wood Siding
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Metal
- Building Sqft: 2970
Available now at $610,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Boat, Covered, Driveway, Parking Pad
- Carport: Y
- Carport Spaces: 1
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- Lot Sqft: 12000
- Lot Acres: 0.28
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 12
- HOA Fees: $20 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $1
- HOA/Community Assoc: Optional
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Historic District, In City Limits, Level/Flat, Near Public Transit, Oversized Lot, Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$468,600 (23.2% less than this home).
This home is priced at $252/sqft,
which is 21.0% less than similar homes
in the 34234 zip code.
2480 Alameda Ave Sarasota FL 34234
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2480 Alameda Ave
- Approx Payment:$2,967*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4478211) located at 2480 Alameda Ave Sarasota FL 34234, call: 813-527-9259
2480 Alameda Ave, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 2421 sqft and
is currently priced at $610,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1960.
A comparable home for sale at 475 Acacia Dr in Sarasota is listed at $965,000.
This home on 2480 Alameda Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Bradford Manor and Sunnybrook are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4478211 has been posted on this site since 9/15/2020 (4 days ago).