2487 Golden Pasture Cir Clearwater FL 33764 MLS T3298514
Less Photos /\
2487 Golden Pasture Cir
Home Description: 2487 Golden Pasture Cir
Come see this gorgeous MI Covington II floor plan featuring 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and excellent use of 1853 sq ft. As you enter the foyer, you will be greeted by wood look tile flooring that expands throughout the entire first floor. The kitchen features gorgeous quartz countertops, white cabinets and stainless steel appliances with upgraded light fixture. This home also includes faux wood blinds and an accordion shade for the slider that leads to a screened lanai overlooking the pool and no rear neighbors. Upstairs you will find the spacious master with a beautiful upgraded light fixture and large walk in closet. Master bath features double sinks with quartz countertops and spacious walk in shower. This home comes complete with tinted windows for energy efficiency, water softener, and several smart home features including Ring Security Alarm, Doorbell and Video, Blink Camera, Nest A/C and MyQ garage. All this and a location that can’t be beat. Don’t miss this opportunity...make your appointment today!
- Elementary School: Belcher Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Oak Grove Middle-PN
- High School: Largo High-PN
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Walk-In Closet(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar
- Master Bathroom Features: Stone Counters
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1853
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Other
- Utilities: Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 1838
- Lot Acres: 0.04
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 135
- HOA Fees: $240 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $240
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Townhouse
- Location: In City Limits
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Pest Control, Pool Maintenance, Private Road, Sewer, Trash, Water
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Building Name Number: NONE
- Pets Allowed: Number Limit
- Pet Restrictions: Verify with HOA
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Clearwater condo in this zip code is
$337,794 (11.1% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $205/sqft,
which is 1.4% less than similar condos
in the 33764 zip code.
2487 Golden Pasture Cir Clearwater FL 33764
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2487 Golden Pasture Cir
- Approx Payment:$1,848*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Future Home Realty Inc.
2487 Golden Pasture Cir, Clearwater FL is a condo of 1853 sqft and
is currently priced at $379,900
This condo has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable condo for sale at 2749 Via Cipriani # 1035A in Clearwater is listed at $420,000.
This condo on 2487 Golden Pasture Cir has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Clearwater, FL.
Lake Lela Manor, Morningside Estates and Willowbrook are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3298514 has been posted on this site since 4/6/2021 (11 days ago).