2494 Oswego Dr North Port FL 34289 MLS D6121661
Less Photos /\
2494 Oswego Dr
Home Description: 2494 Oswego Dr
This villa is totally renovated and absolutely stunning. You will love cooking in this newly renovated kitchen with gorgeous granite and lovely back splash, tall custom wood cabinets, all of the appliances, breakfast bar and solar tube for that light bright feeling. This home features an open floor plan with a den that could be used as a third bedroom if needed. The Master bedroom features a LARGE walk in closet with a gorgeous updated bathroom that has granite countertops, his and her Vessel sinks and gorgeous back splash with new mirrors. The guest bath has also been updated with granite and new vessel sink. This beautiful home has been completely renovated and ready for its new owner. Cypress Falls is a Del Webb 55+ community with that resort lifestyle living. This gated community features resort style pool & spa, large fitness center, clubhouse with library, tennis, pickleball and so much more. This community is near I75 for easy commute to neighboring towns, Restaurants, shopping, golf courses and a 25 minute drive to local beaches. Annual CDD Fee is included in the tax bill. Show this home with confidence. Be sure to see the 3D tour that is attached to this listing.
- Address: 2494 Oswego Dr
- Levels: One
- City: North Port
- Zip: 34289
- County: Sarasota
- Subdivision: Cypress Falls
- Community Features: Buyer Approval Required,Deed Restrictions,Fitness Center,Gated,Golf Carts OK,Pool,Sidewalks,Tennis Courts
- Interior Features: High Ceilings,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Open Floorplan,Skylight(s),Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters,Irrigation System,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northwest
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 2095
Available now at $379,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 3658.00
- Lot Acres: 0.0800
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 2
- HOA Fees: $930 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $310
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: True
- Style: Villa
- Annual CDD FEE: $1,092
- Maintenance Includes: Maintenance Grounds,Pool,Private Road,Recreational Facilities
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Check with association for further restrictions.
- Pet Size: Medium (36-60 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
2494 Oswego Dr North Port FL 34289
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2494 Oswego Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,848*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX ANCHOR REALTY.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# D6121661) located at 2494 Oswego Dr North Port FL 34289, call: 813-527-9259
2494 Oswego Dr, North Port FL is a single family home of 1472 sqft and
is currently priced at $379,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2610 Oswego Dr in North Port is listed at $364,000.
This home on 2494 Oswego Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in North Port, FL.
Lakeside Plantation, Cedar Grove and Towns At Lakeside are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS D6121661 has been posted on this site since 10/13/2021 (14 days ago).