2507 89Th St Nw Bradenton FL 34209 MLS A4459520
Less Photos /\
2507 89Th St Nw
Home Description: 2507 89Th St Nw
Boaters Paradise, this custom Key West courtyard home features four bedrooms, 3.5 bath with attached guest-house, perfect for in-laws or guests. Assigned 26' boat slip including lift. Private in-ground heated pool surrounded by lush landscape and outdoor lighting. Built in 2004/2005 the home has over sized two car garage with lots of storage. First floor has a designer kitchen, with large island, half bath, separate dining area and great room overlooking the pool. Second floor has master retreat, two bedrooms, bath and laundry. There is a two story attached guest-house which has bedrooms, bath, study/office and kitchenette. The landscape surrounding the home is fully matured with large palms, fruit trees and vegetation.
- Elementary School: Ida M. Stewart Elementary
- Middle School: Martha B. King Middle
- High School: Manatee High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Child Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- Spa Features: Heated
- Water Name: TAMPA BAY
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Extras: Assigned Boat Slip, Dock - Wood, Dock w/Electric, Dock w/Water Supply, Fishing Pier, Lift, Skiing Allowed
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Bathroom 3 Features: Other Specify In Remarks
- Bathroom 2 Features: Tub With Shower
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-in Closet(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Other Specify In Remarks, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Den Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Other Specify In Remarks
- Dining Room Features: Other Specify In Remarks
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Other Specify In Remarks
- Interior In-Law Suite Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Cooking Island, Granit Counters
- Laundry Features: Other Specify In Remarks
- Master Bathroom Features: Garden Bath, Other Specify In Remarks
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior In-Law Suite
- Architectural Style: Key West
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco, Vinyl Siding, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Metal
Available now at $667,500
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Interior In-Law Suite||17.4x11.4||Second|
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Electric, Zoned
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 9104
- Lot Acres: 0.21
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 12
- HOA Fees: $333 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $333
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-de-sac, Near Marina, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV, Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Grounds, Pool Maintenance, Private Road, Recreational Facilities
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$596,114 (10.7% less than this home).
This home is priced at $221/sqft,
which is 9.2% less than similar homes
in the 34209 zip code.
2507 89Th St Nw Bradenton FL 34209
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2507 89Th St Nw
For Sale Near: 2507 89Th St Nw
- Approx Payment:$3,247*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Engel & Voelkers Tampa.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4459520) located at 2507 89Th St Nw Bradenton FL 34209, call: 813-452-4165
2507 89Th St Nw, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 3018 sqft and
is currently priced at $667,500
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2004.
A comparable home for sale at 7307 17Th Ave Nw in Bradenton is listed at $459,000.
This home on 2507 89Th St Nw has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
River Vista, Rivers Ridge and Magnolia Manor are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4459520 has been posted on this site since 2/14/2020 (3 days ago).