2508 Gulf Dr N Bradenton Beach FL 34217 MLS A4488059
Less Photos /\
2508 Gulf Dr N
Home Description: 2508 Gulf Dr N
Have you dreamed of waking up to the sound of crashing waves and settling in at night to the beautiful lighting of a Florida sunset? Here is your chance! Beach Side Paradise truly is a slice of heaven featuring 7 bedrooms plus a den, and amazing views of the Gulf of Mexico. This home is a wonderful combination of classic design and upgraded designer finishes. You will love the travertine floors throughout the home and even better is the open floor plan with plenty of room for entertaining guests. Step out of the living room onto your large, covered balcony to enjoy an afternoon drink watching the sun go down. When your ready to hit the beach for the day it is literally steps away with your own PRIVATE ACCESS! Take a dip in the pool on your way back home in your heated swimming pool and spa. Homes like this do not come up often and you will never want to leave this beach side oasis. Rental income for this home is projected at 450K - 500K annually.
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Heated, In Ground
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Gulf/Ocean - Full
- Water Frontage: Gulf/Ocean
- Water Feet: 50
- Water Access: Gulf/Ocean
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Convection Oven, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Travertine
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Exterior Features: Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Metal
- Building Sqft: 5171
Available now at $5,875,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 8999
- Lot Dim: 50x180
- Lot Acres: 0.21
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 5
- Style: Single Family Residence
The average asking price of a 7 bedroom Bradenton Beach home in this zip code is
$2,731,944 (53.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $1,516/sqft,
which is 44.2% less than similar homes
in the 34217 zip code.
2508 Gulf Dr N Bradenton Beach FL 34217
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2508 Gulf Dr N
- Approx Payment:$28,580*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Locals Realty Llc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4488059) located at 2508 Gulf Dr N Bradenton Beach FL 34217, call: 813-452-4165
2508 Gulf Dr N, Bradenton Beach FL is a single family home of 3875 sqft and
is currently priced at $5,875,000
This single family home has 7 bedrooms and was built in 2018.
A comparable home for sale at 2405 Avenue A in Bradenton Beach is listed at $3,445,000.
This home on 2508 Gulf Dr N has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Bradenton Beach, FL.
Gutierrez, Gulf View and Cortez Beach are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4488059 has been posted on this site since 1/12/2021 (4 days ago).