2524 Starwood Ct Bradenton FL 34211 MLS T3311311
Less Photos /\
2524 Starwood Ct
Home Description: 2524 Starwood Ct
DESIGNER FURNISHED MODEL HOME - furniture included! The 1,949-square-foot Jasmine plan is designed for versatility. Included upgraded cabinets, granite vanities in all bathrooms & tile on diagonal throughout the main living areas. Enter through a formal foyer to find a den with French doors, ideal for a home office or accommodating overnight guests. The second bedroom is situated at the front of the house to allow privacy for the master, which features two walk-in closets and dual sinks. At the heart of the home, a breezy island kitchen and formal dining space blend seamlessly into the family room, and out onto the screened lanai. The Jasmine home is complete with covered entry and a two-car garage. Arbor Grande is a gated community situated within Lakewood Ranch as a residential enclave offering private, resort- style amenities. With an ideal location convenient to both the Sarasota and Tampa Bay areas, as well as the Gulf beaches, I-75 and the Sunshine Skyway bridge, and also direct access to Bob Gardner Park, Arbor Grande offers “Grande Living on an Intimate Scale.” Photography, renderings, and/or virtual tour are of model & are used for display purposes only. Virtual showings are available. Highest & best offers being accepted through 5pm on Sunday, June 13, 2021.
- Address: 2524 Starwood Ct
- Levels: One
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34211
- County: Manatee
- Subdivision: Arbor Grande
- Community Features: Deed Restrictions,Fitness Center,Gated,Irrigation-Reclaimed Water,Park,Pool
- Water View: Lake,Pond
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Open Floorplan,Solid Surface Counters,Split Bedroom,Stone Counters,Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Exhaust Fan,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Tile
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office,Family Room,Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stone,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northeast
- Roof: Tile
- Green Energy Efficiency: Appliances,Thermostat
- Green Water Features: Irrig. System-Rainwater from Ponds
- Indoor Air Quality: No/Low VOC Flooring,No/Low VOC Paint/Finish
- Building Sqft: 2669
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Phone Available,Sewer Connected,Sprinkler Recycled,Street Lights,Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 5754.00
- Lot Acres: 0.1300
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 26
- HOA Fees: $510 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $170
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Villa
- Location: In County,Paved,Private
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Annual CDD FEE: $1,177
- Maintenance Includes: Escrow Reserves Fund,Maintenance Grounds,Management,Pool,Private Road,Recreational Facilities,Trash
- Other Fees Amount: $867 Quarterly
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Number Limit
- Num Pets: 3
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$466,541 (1.4% more than this home).
This home is priced at $236/sqft,
which is 15.9% less than similar homes
in the 34211 zip code.
2524 Starwood Ct Bradenton FL 34211
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2524 Starwood Ct
- Approx Payment:$2,238*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of LENNAR REALTY INC.
2524 Starwood Ct, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 1949 sqft and
is currently priced at $460,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2403 Avolet Ct in Bradenton is listed at $332,196.
This home on 2524 Starwood Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Rosedale Highlands, Central Park and Palisades are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3311311 has been posted on this site since 6/8/2021 (14 days ago).