2526 Constitution Blvd Sarasota FL 34231 MLS A4503312
Less Photos /\
2526 Constitution Blvd
Home Description: 2526 Constitution Blvd
Sarasota Seduction! Behold your newly renovated ranch home tucked in the quaint Phillippi Gardens neighborhood. Pulling into the drive of your Florida Dream Home, you will instantly be taken aback by the curb appeal that exudes a freshly landscaped yard. Traverse the threshold and enter into your foyer where you are greeted by custom built-in shelving that tastefully adorns a wall leading into your main living area. Built with entertainment in mind, your attractively modern updated kitchen awaits you just off your living room. Your kitchen affords you direct access to an over-sized two car garage! Your new home boasts ample space to host guests or larger family gatherings, have an in-home office, or a playroom by way of the freshly painted and carpeted Florida room. Just off the Florida room you can take in the morning breeze whilst sipping on your favorite brew either sitting on your newly screened lanai, or on your extended outdoor patio area. If that’s not enough, when hosting the occasional summer BBQ, you’ll be able to do so in style with your outdoor fire pit and spacious backyard! When it’s time to retreat for a mid-summer siesta the homes bedrooms are located privately down a hallway to the right of the entryway. All bedrooms flaunt wood laminate flooring, that remain consistent through the lion share of the home, and ceiling fans. Those that come to call this house a home can rest peacefully knowing the homes BRAND NEW HVAC system will keep them cool throughout the warm summer days and nights. Minutes from the award-winning sands of Siesta Key and all the amenities and attractions Sarasota promotes… do not be caught on the outside looking in! CALL TODAY! ( 3D Matterport Tour Link: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=c6pzeSMbW4y&mls=1 )
- Elementary School: Phillippi Shores Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Riverview High
- Interior Features: Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Open Floorplan,Solid Wood Cabinets,Thermostat
- Appliances: Cooktop,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Ceramic Tile,Laminate,Tile,Wood
- Master Bathroom Features: Shower No Tub
- Additional Rooms: Florida Room
- Architectural Style: Florida,Ranch,Traditional
- Exterior Features: Fence,Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Concrete
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northwest
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2138
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bathroom||6x8||First||Ceramic Tile,Tile|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Covered,Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Ground Level,Guest,On Street,Parking Pad
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Phone Available,Public,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 9000.00
- Lot Dim: 90x101
- Lot Acres: 0.2100
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 219
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: City Limits,In County,Level,Near Marina,Near Public Transit,Oversized Lot,Paved,Sidewalk
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: No deed restrictions! Buyers Agent to verify all information on buyers behalf.
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 10+
- Max Pet Weight: 999
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$671,543 (109.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $199/sqft,
which is 63.3% less than similar homes
in the 34231 zip code.
2526 Constitution Blvd Sarasota FL 34231
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2526 Constitution Blvd
For Sale Near: 2526 Constitution Blvd
- Approx Payment:$1,556*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of KELLER WILLIAMS ON THE WATER.
2526 Constitution Blvd, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 1610 sqft and
is currently priced at $319,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 4040 Olive Ave in Sarasota is listed at $359,900.
This home on 2526 Constitution Blvd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Pinehurst Park, Gulf Gate and Pelican Cove are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4503312 has been posted on this site since 6/9/2021 (13 days ago).