253 33Rd Ave N St Petersburg FL 33704 MLS U8101655
Less Photos /\
253 33Rd Ave N
Home Description: 253 33Rd Ave N
This is the Location you've been waiting for!!! Now is the time to own a beautiful updated home in a highly desirable Coffee Pot Bayou in NE St. Pete. This home has been nicely renovated but still has all the charm of the classic bungalow including original hardwood floors and so much character. The light and bright open floor plan adds to the spacious feeling in the home. The kitchen has custom cabinetry, gorgeous granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances. The countertop opens to the large living area and offers seating along with a bright open dining room. The spacious master bedroom includes a newly renovated master bath with a new wood vanity, walk in shower and custom fixtures. The two bedrooms located on the opposite side of the home include hardwood floors and lots of natural light. The 2nd full bath has classic tiled floor with new subway tiled tub/shower surround, new wood vanity and mirror. The 4th bedroom/bonus room is also a perfect home office. Included are the washer and dryer and extra storage that are off the bonus room. Private corner lot with a large front and backyard has tons of shade from the large oak trees. Relax on the large covered front porch or the back patio. The backyard can easily accommodate a pool, has alley access to the carport, parking for cars, boat, and RV. There is a New hurricane-rated shed and privacy fencing. Enjoy walks on the tree lined streets. Only 2 blocks to Coffee Pot Bayou with a boat ramp and a waterfront park, a playground and picnic shelter. Also, the elementary school is just 2 blocks away. Ride your bike downtown to the new Pier.
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Tile, Wood
- Architectural Style: Bungalow, Patio
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Rain Gutters, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Wood Frame
- Foundation: Crawlspace
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1618
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Alley Access, Boat, Covered, On Street, RV Carport
- Carport: Y
- Carport Spaces: 1
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 9143
- Lot Dim: 70x127
- Lot Acres: 0.21
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 1
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Corner Lot
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: BUYER TO CONFIRM PET RESTRICTIONS WITH THE CITY OF ST. PETERSBURG
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$1,154,226 (192.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $304/sqft,
which is 20.6% less than similar homes
in the 33704 zip code.
253 33Rd Ave N St Petersburg FL 33704
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 253 33Rd Ave N
For Sale Near: 253 33Rd Ave N
- Approx Payment:$1,922*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Rlty Seminole.
253 33Rd Ave N, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 1301 sqft and
is currently priced at $395,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1947.
A comparable home for sale at 1197 38Th Ave Ne in St Petersburg is listed at $580,000.
This home on 253 33Rd Ave N has decreased in price by $17,900 and the last change was on 10/20/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Kenwood, Washington Heights and Euclid Grove 1St Add are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8101655 has been posted on this site since 10/16/2020 (10 days ago).