2548 Riverbluff Pkwy # V-170 Sarasota FL 34231 MLS A4454642
Reduced By $5,000
last change 3/29/2020
Less Photos /\
2548 Riverbluff Pkwy # V-170
Home Description: 2548 Riverbluff Pkwy # V-170
This large 2br/2b villa with family rm and Lanai has been maintained and upgraded including hurricane shutters on the back and lanai side of villa. Patio across back of villa to enjoy the sunsets and watch the boats going by. In 2017 vinyl wood planking was put in foyer, kitchen, dining and living rms; both bedrooms have some type of wood flooring. The unit was tented by Total Control in 2017. the neighbor had termites not this unit; but both sides must be done together. The roof was replaced by Singleton Roofing in 2009, at the same time a new kitchen was installed with new cabinets, acrylic countertops along with a cast iron sink, new faucets, tile backsplash. Plus installed new diagonal cut tile in lanai. In 2011 replaced 150 AMP, reground service and installed new service wire by Lighthouse Electric. The villa is ready for its new owner. The villa is situated about 4 short blocks to the Clubhouse, marina and heated pool. So many of the activities take place at the Clubhouse such as cards, board games, dinner parties, potlucks, Cabarets, The Lunch Bunch which includes a cooked lunch with entertainment or local information of interest. They also have male and female saunas, 2 exercise rooms, a pool table, a lending library, big meeting/party room, plus a full size kitchen. The view from the main room is looking out at the heated pool and down the lovely canal. Boat docks are released on a first come first service basis and two pets are permitted.
- Address: 2548 Riverbluff Pkwy # V-170
- Unit Num: V-170
- Levels: One
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34231
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Boat Slip, Cable, Clubhouse, Dock, Fence Restrictions, Fitness Center, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance, Marina, Optional Additional Fees, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Sauna, Shuffleboard Court, Vehicle Restrictions, Wheelchair Access
- Private Pool: N
- Pool Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Canal
- Water Name: PHILLIPPI RIVER
- Water Frontage: Canal - Brackish
- Water Feet: 6
- Water Extras: Dock - Concrete, Dock - Slip 1st Come, Dock w/Electric, Dock w/Water Supply, Fishing Pier, No Wake Zone, Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Canal - Brackish
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Bathroom 1 Features: Tub With Shower
- Kitchen Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Closet Pantry
- Laundry Features: Built-In Shelving
- Master Bathroom Features: Shower No Tub
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Family Room
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Roof Over
- Building Sqft: 1569
Available now at $252,500
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Covered, Driveway, Guest
- Carport: Y
- Carport Spaces: 1
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Humidity Control
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- Lot Sqft: 0
- Lot Acres: 0.00
- Total Acre: Non-Applicable
- Lot Num: 0
- Style: Villa
- Property Desc: End Unit
- Location: In County, Near Marina, Street Paved, Street Private
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV, Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Fidelity Bond, Insurance, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pool Maintenance, Private Road, Recreational Facilities, Sewer, Water
- Condo Maintenance Fee: $355 Monthly
- Monthly Condo Maintenance Fee: $355
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: No taller than 15" at shoulder
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$284,774 (12.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $192/sqft,
which is 12.0% less than similar homes
in the 34231 zip code.
2548 Riverbluff Pkwy # V-170 Sarasota FL 34231
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$1,279*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Sunset Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4454642) located at 2548 Riverbluff Pkwy # V-170 Sarasota FL 34231, call: 813-527-9259
2548 Riverbluff Pkwy # V-170, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 1312 sqft and
is currently priced at $252,500
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1971.
This home on 2548 Riverbluff Pkwy # V-170 has decreased in price by $5,000 and the last change was on 3/29/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Bahama Heights, Brookside and Colonial Terrace are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4454642 has been posted on this site since 12/27/2019 (158 days ago).