2582 Bay St Sarasota FL 34237 MLS A4450950
Reduced By $14,000
last change 1/24/2020
Less Photos /\
2582 Bay St
Home Description: 2582 Bay St
This luxurious, 4-bedroom home is nestled in a peaceful cul-de-sac, a couple blocks from the upcoming Legacy Trail & only minutes from downtown Sarasota. Built in 2016, this captivating home features an open floor plan with large living room, dining room, and designer chef's kitchen with alpine white cabinets, white quartz countertops, roomy island and stainless appliances. The landscaped, fenced backyard includes a large grill, fire pit, and lanai with motorized screens – perfect for entertaining. The first-floor master suite features a fabulous “super shower” with flat pebble tile floor, contemporary tile work to the ceiling, and a huge walk-in closet with convenient luggage storage shelf. Also found on the entry level are a bonus room with French doors, finished laundry room, and half-bath. On the second level, you will discover a spacious loft with large windows, three bedrooms, and full bath. The owners added a well for cost-free irrigation and solar panels that bring the electric bill to practically nothing.
- Elementary School: Alta Vista Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Sarasota High
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Solar Hot Water Owned
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Closet Pantry, Island, Stone Counters
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Formal Dining Room Separate, Great Room, Inside Utility, Loft
- Architectural Style: Cape Cod, Contemporary, Florida
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Energy Generation: Solar
Available now at $585,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Solar
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Solar, Sprinkler Well
- Lot Sqft: 6787
- Lot Acres: 0.16
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 18
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-de-sac, In City Limits, Level/Flat, Near Public Transit, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain, Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$332,443 (43.2% less than this home).
This home is priced at $223/sqft,
which is 17.2% less than similar homes
in the 34237 zip code.
2582 Bay St Sarasota FL 34237
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$2,846*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4450950) located at 2582 Bay St Sarasota FL 34237, call: 813-527-9259
2582 Bay St, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 2621 sqft and
is currently priced at $585,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2016.
A comparable home for sale at 542 Bailey Rd in Sarasota is listed at $249,900.
This home on 2582 Bay St has decreased in price by $14,000 and the last change was on 1/24/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Melody Heights is a nearby neighborhood.
MLS A4450950 has been posted on this site since 11/21/2019 (129 days ago).