259 Sapphire Lake Dr # 101 Bradenton FL 34209 MLS A4490055
Less Photos /\
259 Sapphire Lake Dr # 101
Home Description: 259 Sapphire Lake Dr # 101
LIVE LIKE YOU ARE ON VACATION! GORGEOUS Bimini Floor plan new in 2013. Mangrove Walk located in the Harbour Isle community is a private, 24 hour manned and GATED maintenance-free community located just .05 miles from Anna Maria Island. The popular Bimini floor plan offer 3 bedrooms/2 baths/ 2 car garage is in IMMACULATE condition. Enjoy your PRIVATE and quiet large screened lanai on the Preserve while watching amazing bird life in this award winning gated community. This quality built MINTO home is LEED certified (Leadership in Energy and Environment design). Premium features include Hurricane impact rated PGT insulated low-E windows, GE ENERGY STAR appliances, In wall Taexx pest defense system, fire sprinklers and monitored fire alarm, recessed LED lighting, flooring is Mohawk 20x20 on diagonal Cameo beige porcelain tile throughout with 5 1/4" wood baseboards and solid core interior doors. The stunning kitchen has a level 4 upgrade with 42" upper cabinet in Rushmore Maple with Giallo Ornamental granite. Spacious oversized garage has 12' ceilings and ample space with built in storage. Brand new AC system in 2021. The award winning 12,000 sq. ft. Harbour Isle Beach Club is the hub of the community with a resort size heated pool, spa, beach, and kayaks directly on the Intra-coastal overlooking Anna Maria Island. There is a state of the art 4200 sq ft fitness center, onsite restaurant, Sky Bar, outdoor bar and even a lifestyle director providing tons of activities. There are 3 other community pools as well with a kids splash pad and playground at One Particular Harbor. One Particular Harbour introduces a brand new state-of-the-art marina with wet slips and boathouse facilities in the heart of the Sarasota-Bradenton area's world-class boating, fishing and recreation. Ideally situated just before the Anna Maria Island Bridge on SR 64/Manatee Avenue, this boater's paradise has everything you need to enjoy endless days on the water. No boat? No problem you can also join Freedom Boat Club with boats available right in the marina. Just outside the gates is the brand new Compass Hotel and Floridays Bar and restaurant. Hurry this lifestyle is in high demand!
- Elementary School: Anna Maria Elementary
- Middle School: Martha B. King Middle
- High School: Manatee High
- Private Pool: N
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Porcelain Tile
- Additional Rooms: Family Room, Florida Room, Great Room, Inside Utility, Storage Rooms
- Exterior Features: French Doors, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Metal
- Green Energy Efficiency: Appliances, HVAC, Insulation, Roof, Water Heater, Windows
- Building Sqft: 2459
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Covered, Garage Faces Side, Ground Level, Guest, On Street, Workshop in Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 6235
- Lot Acres: 0.14
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 1
- HOA Fees: $426 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $425
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Condominium
- Property Desc: Corner Unit
- Location: In County
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Cable TV, Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Fidelity Bond, Insurance, Internet, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pest Control, Pool Maintenance, Private Road, Recreational Facilities, Security
- Condo Maintenance Fee: $323 Monthly
- Monthly Condo Maintenance Fee: $323
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Building Name Number: 259
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Must be on leash when outside.
- Pet Size: Large (61-100 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
- Max Pet Weight: 80
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Bradenton condo in this zip code is
$515,703 (9.4% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $352/sqft,
which is 22.3% less than similar condos
in the 34209 zip code.
259 Sapphire Lake Dr # 101 Bradenton FL 34209
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 259 Sapphire Lake Dr # 101
For Sale Near: 259 Sapphire Lake Dr # 101
- Approx Payment:$2,768*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Alliance Group.
259 Sapphire Lake Dr # 101, Bradenton FL is a condo of 1616 sqft and
is currently priced at $569,000
This condo has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2013.
A comparable condo for sale at 2403 Pheasant Ln in Bradenton is listed at $319,000.
This condo on 259 Sapphire Lake Dr # 101 has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Knollwood, Hawthorn Park and Marina Walk On Harbour Isle are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4490055 has been posted on this site since 2/22/2021 (12 days ago).