260 Hidden Bay Dr # 504 Osprey FL 34229 MLS A4589709
Less Photos /\
260 Hidden Bay Dr # 504
Home Description: 260 Hidden Bay Dr # 504
Amazing water views await from this dramatic and sophisticated penthouse property. Take in Little Sarasota Bay, Casey Key and the Gulf of Mexico from your living room, dining room, kitchen, and primary bedroom. Use the covered and screened balcony to relax and watch boats, kayakers and scullers go by, or dine on the patio while delighting in the west-facing sunset views over the water. Built in 2019, this 2-bedroom, 2 ½ bath unit includes a den that can easily be converted to an additional sleeping room or used as a home office. The open floorplan is perfect for entertaining or family gatherings. This split-plan unit has two en-suite bedrooms. Both bedrooms have walk-in closets and there is an oversized custom walk-in pantry off the kitchen. Built in 2019, this condo includes all the latest features: Impact Windows, His and Hers Walk-in Closets, Stone Countertops, and full-sized Laundry Room with Sink. The unit has been beautifully curated with designer colors and finishes. Recent additions include updated and additional lighting throughout, built-out closets and pantry, crown molding with lighting added to primary bedroom, luxury vinyl flooring in the primary bedroom, window treatments, new kitchen sink with touch faucet and instant hot water. Washer and dryer were added and the AC was recently replaced. There is under building parking with a substantial and private storage space. Located in desirable Edgewater at Hidden Bay, you’ll find a 12-acre resort community offering a 500-foot boardwalk through beautiful mangroves that opens to a fishing pier on the Bay. Relax at the pool or spa, play a game of tennis, or use one of two pickleball courts. Drop in your kayak to explore the intracoastal waterway. Mingle under the tiki bar to grill up your favorite meal. Spend time in the club house fitness center or library. However you choose to spend your days, Edgewater at Hidden Bay is the perfect sanctuary just minutes to shopping, dining, Legacy Trail and the beautiful beaches of Sarasota County. The community allows 2 small pets.
- Address: 260 Hidden Bay Dr # 504
- Unit Num: 504
- Levels: One
- City: Osprey
- Zip: 34229
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Association Recreation - Owned,Buyer Approval Required,Clubhouse,Community Mailbox,Deed Restrictions,Fitness Center,Gated Community - No Guard,Pool,Tennis Courts
- Elementary School: Laurel Nokomis Elementary
- Middle School: Laurel Nokomis Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Full,Gulf/Ocean - Partial,Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Name: LITTLE SARASOTA BAY
- Water Frontage: Bay/Harbor,Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Extras: Fishing Pier
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor,Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Open Floorplan,Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Split Bedroom,Tray Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Luxury Vinyl,Tile
- Dining Room Features: Other Specify In Remarks
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar,Closet Pantry,Granite Counters
- Primary Bathroom Features: Granite Counters,Shower No Tub,Split Vanities,Water Closet/Priv Toilet
- Bathroom 2 Features: Tub With Shower
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office,Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Irrigation System,Lighting,Outdoor Grill,Storage,Tennis Court(s)
- Exterior Contruction: Concrete
- Foundation: Pillar/Post/Pier
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Other
- Building Sqft: 2109
Available now at $1,050,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Dining Room||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Primary Bedroom||First||Luxury Vinyl|
- Attached Garage: False
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Assigned,Ground Level,Guest,Under Building
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Public
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Condominium
- Property Desc: Penthouse
- Location: Conservation Area,FloodZone,Private
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV,Escrow Reserves Fund,Internet,Maintenance Grounds,Maintenance Structure,Management,Pest Control,Pool,Recreational Facilities,Sewer,Trash,Water
- Monthly Condo Maintenance Fee: $876
- Building Num Floors: 5
- Building Name Number: BUILDING B
- Condo Floor Number: 5
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: See Condo Rules and Regulations
- Pet Size: Small (16-35 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
- Max Pet Weight: 25
- : 941-349-4411
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Osprey condo in this zip code is
$555,662 (47.1% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $538/sqft,
which is 38.6% less than similar condos
in the 34229 zip code.
260 Hidden Bay Dr # 504 Osprey FL 34229
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 260 Hidden Bay Dr # 504
- Approx Payment:$5,108*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of COLDWELL BANKER REALTY.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4589709) located at 260 Hidden Bay Dr # 504 Osprey FL 34229, call: 813-527-9259
260 Hidden Bay Dr # 504, Osprey FL is a condo of 1950 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,050,000
This condo has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable condo for sale at 291 Hidden Bay Dr # 201 in Osprey is listed at $494,900.
This condo on 260 Hidden Bay Dr # 504 has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Osprey, FL.
Meridian At The Oaks Preserve, Southbay Yacht & Racquet Club and Bayside are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4589709 has been posted on this site since 11/19/2023 (19 days ago).