2611 155Th Ave E Parrish FL 34219 MLS A4454483
Less Photos /\
2611 155Th Ave E
Home Description: 2611 155Th Ave E
GORGEOUS & SPACIOUS home in Twin Rivers w/POOL, LAKE VIEW, FIRE PIT, 4 BEDROOMS/4 BATHROOMS/OFFICE/2.5 CAR GARAGE, OUTDOOR KITCHEN, and .55 ACRES. This is a custom built home inspired by colonial architecture, has a long extended driveway, an expansive front yard and a back yard w/a clear LAKE VIEW. Enter the home & you are welcomed by soaring ceilings, BRIGHT & AIRY SPACE. To the right is the DEN/OFFICE, to the left is the FORMAL LIVING ROOM. Continue to the open concept living area w/FAMILY ROOM, KITCHEN, & BREAKFAST ROOM, all overlooking the POOL & the LAKE. The kitchen is grand & spacious, & features stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, tile floors, & an overabundance of storage & cabinets. Every space in this home is carefully planned - a FORMAL DINING ROOM, BREAKFAST BAR & the additional BREAKFAST ROOM opens up to the family room area, an entertainer's dream. Head upstairs to 4B/3B; the master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom w/2 sinks, garden tub/separate shower. A generous bonus room within the master can be used as a relaxing reading or exercise area, or just make it your own. The other 3 bedrooms are generous in size and 2 of the bedrooms share a jack and jill bathroom. Head outside to the great outdoors, the massive SCREENED IN PORCH, POOL, and OUTDOOR KITCHEN with a full uninterrupted lake view offer the ideal place to gather in this home.
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Water View: Pond
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 4 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Closet Pantry, Granit Counters
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Dual Sinks, En Suite Bathroom, Garden Bath, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office
- Architectural Style: Colonial
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco, Wood Frame (FSC Certified)
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Water Features: Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- Building Sqft: 3776
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available
- Lot Sqft: 24080
- Lot Dim: 112x215
- Lot Acres: 0.55
- Total Acre: 1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Lot Num: 3135
- HOA Fees: $255 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $85
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In City Limits, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk
- Maintenance Includes: Recreational Facilities
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Buyer and Buyer's Agent to verify all restrictions with HOA
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Parrish home in this zip code is
$375,313 (24.2% less than this home).
This home is priced at $160/sqft,
which is 5.7% less than similar homes
in the 34219 zip code.
2611 155Th Ave E Parrish FL 34219
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2611 155Th Ave E
For Sale Near: 2611 155Th Ave E
- Approx Payment:$2,408*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Turner Real Estate Network.
2611 155Th Ave E, Parrish FL is a single family home of 3092 sqft and
is currently priced at $495,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2007.
A comparable home for sale at 6115 90Th Avenue Cir E in Parrish is listed at $359,500.
This home on 2611 155Th Ave E has decreased in price by $5,000 and the last change was on 3/16/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Parrish, FL.
Gamble Creek Estates, Foxbrook and River Woods are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4454483 has been posted on this site since 12/27/2019 (160 days ago).