2621 Cedar View Ct Clearwater FL 33761 MLS U8078574
Less Photos /\
2621 Cedar View Ct
Home Description: 2621 Cedar View Ct
Rare find at this price point! Recently renovated and furnished 2 bed, 2 bath, ground floor villa ready for you to call home. Located in a quite cul de sac close to the Countryside Mall with shopping, bars and restaurants around the corner and the Dunedin Causeway a few miles down Curlew Rd. As soon as you walk thru the front door there is a large living area with a vaulted ceiling and neutral colors to make the space light and bright. You'll love the gorgeous kitchen with new espresso cabinets, stainless steel appliances and granite countertops with a pass thru to the dining room. The unit has a large master bedroom with a modern, updated bath and a walk in closet. No need to head to the laundry mat either with a full size washer and dryer in the unit. Enjoy your morning coffee or an evening cocktail outside in your private screened in patio, complete with a fenced in backyard. Recent updates include new windows, new electric panel, lighting and fixtures. The A/C and the hot water heater are newer as well. There is also a covered car port for you to park your vehicle right outside the front door and avoid the rain. Storage closet and a large community pool.
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Stone Counters
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Built-Up
- Building Sqft: 1025
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Carport: Y
- Carport Spaces: 1
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 87735
- Lot Acres: 2.01
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 0
- Style: Villa
- Property Desc: End Unit
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV, Community Pool, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pest Control, Pool Maintenance
- Condo Maintenance Fee: $308 Monthly
- Monthly Condo Maintenance Fee: $308
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Breed Restrictions, Size Limit, Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Contact property manager Kevin Guthrie 727-799-8982
- Pet Size: Medium (36-60 Lbs.)
2621 Cedar View Ct Clearwater FL 33761
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2621 Cedar View Ct
- Approx Payment:$925*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4197 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Exp Realty.
2621 Cedar View Ct, Clearwater FL is a single family home of 1025 sqft and
is currently priced at $182,500
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1979.
A comparable home for sale at 2749 Sand Hollow Ct # 180C in Clearwater is listed at $183,000.
This home on 2621 Cedar View Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Clearwater, FL.
Countryside Woods, Misty Springs and Landmark Place are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8078574 has been posted on this site since 3/19/2020 (11 days ago).