2622 19Th St Sarasota FL 34234 MLS A4518632
Less Photos /\
2622 19Th St
Home Description: 2622 19Th St
HIGHEST/BEST must be submitted by 5pm Tuesday, Nov 30th----INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY - 4 Bedroom / 3 Bath
This beautiful home is located just minutes from downtown Sarasota and it’s beautiful beaches! The main house is a three bedroom two bath home that also includes a French door enclosed air conditioned sunroom! You’ll enjoy freshly laid sod throughout the property and in the spacious fenced in backyard with an access gate big enough to accommodate a car a truck a trailer or even a boat! The entire property is surrounded by 9 foot high trellises perfect a plant some flowering vines! House is on CITY WATER/SEWER but does have A WELL for irrigation purposes and to water plants or connect sprinklers.
Now is your chance to on this beautiful home! Hurry and contact us as it won’t be on the market very long!
This is MOVE IN ready home and the location is amazing within minutes to downtown Sarasota, 4 miles to the Sarasota Airport, 3/4 mile to Ed Smith Stadium to catch a baseball game, 6 miles to gulf coast beaches and unique shopping and dining at St. Armand’s Circle. No HOA and no DEED restrictions!
SE HABLA ESPANOL - All offers to be presented to seller on Tuesday Nov 30th at 5pm. Highest and Best Offer
- Elementary School: Emma E. Booker Elementary
- Middle School: Booker Middle
- High School: Sarasota High
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s),Ceiling Fans(s),Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile,Vinyl
- Bathroom 1 Features: En Suite Bathroom,Exhaust Fan,Rain Shower Head,Shower No Tub,Single Vanity
- Bathroom 2 Features: Exhaust Fan,Rain Shower Head,Single Vanity,Tub With Shower
- Dining Room Features: Breakfast Bar
- Bathroom 3 Features: En Suite Bathroom,Shower No Tub,Single Vanity
- Additional Rooms: Attic,Bonus Room,Den/Library/Office,Interior In-Law Suite
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Fence,French Doors,Lighting,Rain Gutters,Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Concrete,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Bathroom 1||11x5||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Bathroom 2||8x7||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Living Room||19x14||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Bathroom 3||7x6||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Bedroom 1||13x13||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Bedroom 2||12x12||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Bedroom 3||12x11||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Bedroom 4||13x13||First||Ceramic Tile|
- Garage: False
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Curb Parking,Driveway,Off Street,On Street
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air,Wall/Window Unit(s)
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available,Electricity Available,Sewer Connected,Sprinkler Well,Water Available
- Lot Sqft: 6010.00
- Lot Acres: 0.1400
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 19
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Walk-Up
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$381,970 (1.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $188/sqft,
which is 11.4% less than similar homes
in the 34234 zip code.
2622 19Th St Sarasota FL 34234
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$1,824*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of COLDWELL BANKER REALTY.
2622 19Th St, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 2000 sqft and
is currently priced at $375,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 3817 Rilma Ave in Sarasota is listed at $470,000.
This home on 2622 19Th St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Bradford Manor, Lockwood Meadows and Spring Oaks are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4518632 has been posted on this site since 11/23/2021 (14 days ago).