2625 Burntfork Dr Clearwater FL 33761 MLS U8078632
Less Photos /\
2625 Burntfork Dr
Home Description: 2625 Burntfork Dr
A beautiful 3/2/2 home in the quiet neighborhood of the Countryside subdivision of Northwood Estates (also available for lease purchase through American Home Partners)! Available for safe in-person showings, if necessary. Easy walking distance to: Leila G Davis Elementary School, the restaurants/shops/gym/banks/grocery store/drug stores/medical facilities/pet groomer/fast foods/bars/florist/beauty salon of the Northwood Plaza Shopping/Entertainment area, and Lake Chautauqua Park. Your just a short drive from the downtowns of Safety Harbor and Dunedin and Westfield Countryside Mall. Convenient to our beautiful beaches and excellent airports. This home has a gorgeous backyard, a paver patio, a huge lanai, with a pass thru window access to the kitchen, pocket sliders, that makes this great for entertaining friends, co-workers, and family. Entering thru the lead glass front door, you will love the open floor plan, the cozy great room with a wood burning fireplace, inside laundry, split bedroom layout with a Jack and Jill bathroom, and the master bedroom that has slider access to the lanai. The kitchen is updated with granite counters, breakfast bar, tile back splash, recessed lighting, hard wood cabinets. The electrical circuit box has been updated. The AC is 2016 and the roof is new.
- Elementary School: Leila G Davis Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Safety Harbor Middle-PN
- High School: Countryside High-PN
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Tile
- Bathroom 1 Features: Jack & Jill Bathroom, Tub With Shower
- Bedroom 1 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Dining Room Features: Handicapped Accessible
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Handicapped Accessible
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Closet Pantry, Dual Sinks, Granit Counters, Handicapped Accessible, Other Specify In Remarks, Stone Counters
- Master Bathroom Features: Shower No Tub
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Landscaping: FlFriendlyNativeLandscape
- Building Sqft: 2758
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener, Ground Level
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric, Exhaust Fans
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 8281
- Lot Dim: 75x110
- Lot Acres: 0.19
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 42
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Level/Flat, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Check with county/city
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Clearwater home in this zip code is
$337,127 (7.0% more than this home).
This home is priced at $185/sqft,
which is 0.9% less than similar homes
in the 33761 zip code.
2625 Burntfork Dr Clearwater FL 33761
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2625 Burntfork Dr
For Sale Near: 2625 Burntfork Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,532*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential.
2625 Burntfork Dr, Clearwater FL is a single family home of 1706 sqft and
is currently priced at $315,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1978.
A comparable home for sale at 29736 67Th St N in Clearwater is listed at $249,500.
This home on 2625 Burntfork Dr has decreased in price by $10,000 and the last change was on 3/23/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Clearwater, FL.
Brookfield, Westchester Lake and Timber Ridge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8078632 has been posted on this site since 3/13/2020 (78 days ago).