263 N Washington Dr Sarasota FL 34236 MLS A4448901
Less Photos /\
263 N Washington Dr
Home Description: 263 N Washington Dr
Enjoy island living at its finest in this immaculate, gated, lavish estate in the immediate vicinity of world-famous St. Armands Circle. This light-flooded home exudes opulence at every turn with its oversized, polished marble flooring to its twelve-foot ceilings on the main living area. Features include the professional grade cook's kitchen equipped with Viking stainless steel appliances, working island and breakfast bar. Relish the amazing architecture that captures wraparound views of Sarasota Bay and Pansy Bayou from most rooms leading to its wide terraces with tumbled edge shell stone flooring. Topping it off is the widow's walk, just perfect for capturing sunsets. A full listing of amenities available on request. The details will astound you. You will be steps to fine dining and shops to find your haute couture. Just around the corner are the beautiful Gulf-front beaches of Lido Key.
- Elementary School: Southside Elementary
- Middle School: Booker Middle
- High School: Booker High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Partial, Bayou, Gulf/Ocean - Partial
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- Floor Covering: Marble, Porcelain Tile, Travertine, Wood
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Formal Dining Room Separate, Great Room, Inside Utility, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Custom
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Concrete, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Concrete, Tile
- Green Energy Efficiency: Insulation, Water Heater, Windows
- Building Sqft: 6999
Available now at $2,600,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, On Street, Oversized, Split Garage, Workshop in Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Electric, Heat Pump
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 9152
- Lot Acres: 0.21
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 20
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Corner Lot, Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Insur. Deduction Qual., Hurricane Shutters/Windows
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$1,995,980 (23.2% less than this home).
This home is priced at $662/sqft,
which is 16.8% less than similar homes
in the 34236 zip code.
263 N Washington Dr Sarasota FL 34236
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 263 N Washington Dr
For Sale Near: 263 N Washington Dr
- Approx Payment:$12,648*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4448901) located at 263 N Washington Dr Sarasota FL 34236, call: 813-527-9259
263 N Washington Dr, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 3926 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,600,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2013.
A comparable home for sale at 645 / 647 Madison Ct in Sarasota is listed at $699,000.
This home on 263 N Washington Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Plaza At Five Points Residences, Bird Key and L Elegance On Lido Beach are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4448901 has been posted on this site since 10/15/2019 (230 days ago).