2633 Brandywine Dr Clearwater FL 33761 MLS U8105510
Less Photos /\
2633 Brandywine Dr
Home Description: 2633 Brandywine Dr
Location! Location! Location! This lovely pool home is located in the desireable Countryside community of Northwood Estates! This spacious home features an updated light and bright kitchen with lots of counterspace and new stainless steel appliances as well as 2 pantries! Kitchen is open to dining area and large family room complete with brick wood burning fireplace and vaulted ceilings! Off the family room is sliders to the covered screened lanai perfect for entertaining that flows to the screened sparkling pool with pavers and updated marcite. There is also a spacious living room and 3 nice sized bedrooms! The master bedroom has an en suite with a dressing area, standing shower and dual sinks! Inside laundry room and 2 car garage! C/H/A 2011, Roof 2005, H2O heater 2015, pool pump 2020, sprinkler pump 2020, appliances 2020. Great location close to shopping, restaurants, schools, entertainment and the Westfield mall! Add your finishing touches and this is a home to treasure for a lifetime!
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Kitchen Features: Closet Pantry
- Master Bedroom Features: Dual Sinks, En Suite Bathroom, Shower No Tub
- Additional Rooms: Family Room
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Irrigation System
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
Available now at $397,500
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 7344
- Lot Dim: 69x110
- Lot Acres: 0.17
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 13
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Clearwater home in this zip code is
$400,689 (0.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $218/sqft,
which is 4.4% less than similar homes
in the 33761 zip code.
2633 Brandywine Dr Clearwater FL 33761
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2633 Brandywine Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,934*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Ez Home Choice Llc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8105510) located at 2633 Brandywine Dr Clearwater FL 33761, call: 813-452-4250
2633 Brandywine Dr, Clearwater FL is a single family home of 1824 sqft and
is currently priced at $397,500
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1976.
A comparable home for sale at 3025 Haverford Dr in Clearwater is listed at $569,900.
This home on 2633 Brandywine Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Clearwater, FL.
Oak Forest Of Countryside, Wildwood Of Countryside and Clubhouse Estates Of Countryside are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8105510 has been posted on this site since 11/21/2020 (3 days ago).