2635 Keystone Springs Rd Tarpon Springs FL 34688 MLS W7821872
Less Photos /\
2635 Keystone Springs Rd
Home Description: 2635 Keystone Springs Rd
Back on the Market!!! Exquisite estate home in cozy Keystone Springs; a quiet, gated enclave consisting of only 14 homesites in Tarpon Springs, on Florida's West Coast. Set on a preserve lot over one acre, your rear neighbors are the trees and many indigenous species of birds that bring peace and enjoyment right to your back door. Immaculate inside and out, featuring 4 bedrooms in a split plan, 3 full baths, a private office with French doors, large family space with gas fireplace, 70" flat-screen TV, huge game room plus formal living and dining spaces. Generous placing of can lighting inside and over the lanai. Stunning granite island kitchen with built-in convection oven and microwave, 5 burner gas cook top, and stainless fridge plus closet pantry. Breakfast bar and nook with mitered glass window overlooking the waterfall into the custom pool with unique wading area in the screen-caged and custom pavered lanai. Crown molding, breathtaking scraped-wood floors, beautiful pool/guest bath with private entry from the lanai, stunning trim and custom carpentry. Recent upgrades include custom Hunter-Douglas blinds and shades, plantation shutters, exterior low voltage accent lighting, lanai and screen extension across rear of house, epoxy coated garage floor. And, to top that, the lanai boasts a brand new outdoor kitchen with custom cabinetry and up-draft hood! And you'll be ready for anything with the 22KW Generac whole house natural gas Stand-By Generator that provides all the power you could need in case of a storm outage.
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Auto Cleaner, Gunite, In Ground, Other, Pool Sweep, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Interior Features: Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- Fireplace Desc: Gas
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Wood
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Contemporary, Custom
- Exterior Features: French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 4668
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric, Heat Pump
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public
- Lot Sqft: 52664
- Lot Dim: 165x315
- Lot Acres: 1.21
- Total Acre: One + to Two Acres
- Lot Num: 5
- HOA Fees: $1,900 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $158
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Conservation Area, Cul-de-sac, Oversized Lot, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes, Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Grounds, Private Road
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Tarpon Springs home in this zip code is
$678,992 (6.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $229/sqft,
which is 13.0% less than similar homes
in the 34688 zip code.
2635 Keystone Springs Rd Tarpon Springs FL 34688
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2635 Keystone Springs Rd
For Sale Near: 2635 Keystone Springs Rd
- Approx Payment:$3,527*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Sunset Realty.
2635 Keystone Springs Rd, Tarpon Springs FL is a single family home of 3166 sqft and
is currently priced at $725,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2013.
A comparable home for sale at 325 Westgate Rd in Tarpon Springs is listed at $590,000.
This home on 2635 Keystone Springs Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tarpon Springs, FL.
Wentworth Estates, Cypress Cove Estates and Cypress Run are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS W7821872 has been posted on this site since 3/23/2020 (68 days ago).