2667 Pebble Beach Dr Clearwater FL 33761 MLS T3329303
Less Photos /\
2667 Pebble Beach Dr
Home Description: 2667 Pebble Beach Dr
Welcome to your beautiful staycation home you'll never want to leave! One of the larger lots in the neighborhood sitting on 0.33 acre. Space is not an issue here. You will notice the curb appeal the home offers with gorgeous landscaping and new pavers in front/ back/side of the home is already done for you. First stop in a relaxing semi-private courtyard out front to enjoy the sunrise with a warm cup of coffee with plenty of space perfect for your own garden. Inside the home you will find a large split-floor plan that includes kitchen and family room /great room combo featuring new luxury vinyl flooring in all common spaces including the master on-suite. When entering the foyer your eyes will be drawn through the spacious living room passed the pocket sliding glass doors for a wall-to-wall open view to the enclosed lanai with HEATED salt-water swimming pool that has lots of space for entertaining and creating amazing memories with friends, family, and your closest loved ones all year round. Just outside the pool is a huge vinyl-fenced backyard with new pavers creating a spectacular firepit for smores and more! Still lots of space left over for BBQ's, arts and crafts, outdoor sports and so much more. If you love to host or have been dreaming of your piece of paradise this has was designed for you. Let your imagination go wild with all this space has to offer. The yard also includes a shed that will be staying with the home that is perfect for additional storage. Functioning irrigation system in place to help keep this luxuriant landscaping in tact. The home offers an open kitchen with lots of beautiful solid wood cabinets and solid surface counters. All stainless steal appliances and washer and dryer are included. The master bedroom and on-suite are complete with ample wall to wall closet space to include a makeup vanity, linen closet, updated tile shower and granite counter tops with new luxury hardware. Two additional bedrooms with engineered hardwood flooring and spacious wall-to-wall closets located on the other side of the home with full bathroom making sleeping in much easier and hosting guests so convenient. Split floor plan for the win! This neighborhood offers wide sidewalks for daytime or evening strolls for fresh Florida air. Community Rec center located nearby. Golfing communities within minutes where memberships are available. Various grocery and department stores 15 minutes or closer to the home for your convenience. Top-rated Clearwater Beach and Pier 60 just a short 30 minute drive from the home with lots of shops, restaurants, and fun for everyone. Tampa's winning Buc's Raymond James stadium is just minutes away, approximately 18 miles. Amalie Arena featuring concerts, shows, and the home of Tampa Bay Lightning is approximately a 22 mile commute as well the bay area's amusement parks such as Busch Gardens. The area has so much more to offer so if you have any questions or feel like this might check all the boxes, schedule your in-person showing today. Please follow the link for your virtual tour through the home. Appointment is required. Agents please read remarks and disclosures. Please note: brand new impact windows and pocket sliding glass doors have been purchased for this home and awaiting install. Roof 2018. Water softener 2018. HVAC 2008. Fence 2015. Floors 2018. Pavers 2019. Pool resurfaced 2018. SOD 2019. Master bath update 2018. Dishwasher 2019. Refrigerator 2016. Added Trees 2018. House painted 2016.
- Elementary School: Curlew Creek Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Safety Harbor Middle-PN
- High School: Countryside High-PN
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Chlorine Free,In Ground,Salt Water,Screen Enclosure
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Solid Surface Counters,Split Bedroom,Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Solar Hot Water,Washer,Water Softener
- Floor Covering: Hardwood,Tile,Vinyl
- Kitchen Features: Closet Pantry,Desk Built-In,Exhaust Fan
- Living Room Features: Other Specify In Remarks
- Family Room Features: Other Specify In Remarks
- Bathroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bathroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Family Room,Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Fence,Hurricane Shutters,Irrigation System,Lighting,Rain Gutters,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors,Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northwest
- Roof: Shingle
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Bathroom 2||11x12||First||Engineered Hardwood|
|Bathroom 3||10x13||First||Engineered Hardwood|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Oversized
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Public,Sprinkler Well,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 14505.00
- Lot Dim: 96.0X148.0
- Lot Acres: 0.3300
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 125
- HOA Fees: $25 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $2
- HOA/Community Assoc: Optional
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Oversized Lot,Sidewalk
- Maintenance Includes: None
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Buyer to perform their own due diligence on all rules and regulations in addition to pets and the restrictions.
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Clearwater home in this zip code is
$419,788 (22.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $271/sqft,
which is 5.9% less than similar homes
in the 33761 zip code.
2667 Pebble Beach Dr Clearwater FL 33761
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2667 Pebble Beach Dr
For Sale Near: 2667 Pebble Beach Dr
- Approx Payment:$2,627*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of ELLIOTT COASTAL REALTY LLC.
2667 Pebble Beach Dr, Clearwater FL is a single family home of 1995 sqft and
is currently priced at $540,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2537 Mulberry S Dr in Clearwater is listed at $269,500.
This home on 2667 Pebble Beach Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Clearwater, FL.
Braeloch Village, Oak Forest Of Countryside and Westchester Lake are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3329303 has been posted on this site since 9/15/2021 (13 days ago).