2675 Keystone Springs Rd Tarpon Springs FL 34688 MLS W7827597
Less Photos /\
2675 Keystone Springs Rd
Home Description: 2675 Keystone Springs Rd
Welcome to cozy Keystone Springs; a quiet, gated enclave consisting of only 14 homesites in Tarpon Springs, on Florida's West Coast. This exquisite estate home is set on a preserve lot of over three and one-half acres, your rear neighbors are the trees and many indigenous species of birds and wildlife that bring peace and enjoyment right to your back door. Living in this Nature-Park-Like setting creates your own personal retreat, yet you're close to the Gulf Beaches and a short ride to Tampa International Airport or Orlando Attractions. Immaculate inside and out, featuring 4 bedrooms in a split plan, 3 full baths, a private office with French doors, large family space with gas fireplace, huge game room overlooking the pool, plus formal living and dining spaces. Massive master suite with walk-in closets, roomy garden bath. The pool bath does double-duty as en-suite bathroom for guests. Room for three vehicles in the generous garage. Elegant touches include stacked Crown Mouldings, stone counters, tray ceilings, beautiful scraped-plank wood flooring, stacked stone on fireplace, pavered pool deck and lanai, Generous placing of can lighting inside and over the lanai. Plantation shutters on windows create ambient light sources without sacrificing privacy. Stunning granite island kitchen with built-in convection oven and microwave, gas cook top, and stainless fridge plus closet pantry. Breakfast bar and nook with frameless windows overlooking the custom pool with tall wide open screen enclosure. Beautifully landscaped exterior with new paint. Make sure to check out the Virtual Tours, you'll feel as if you've already been inside.
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: In Ground, Salt Water
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Gas
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southwest
- Roof: Shingle
Available now at $825,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Heat Pump
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 160915
- Lot Acres: 3.69
- Total Acre: 2 to less than 5
- Lot Num: 7
- HOA Fees: $1,950 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $162
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Conservation Area, Cul-De-Sac, Irregular Lot, Oversized Lot, Street Paved, Street Private
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes, Escrow Reserves Fund, Other, Private Road
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Tarpon Springs home in this zip code is
$781,247 (5.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $271/sqft,
which is 20.9% less than similar homes
in the 34688 zip code.
2675 Keystone Springs Rd Tarpon Springs FL 34688
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2675 Keystone Springs Rd
For Sale Near: 2675 Keystone Springs Rd
- Approx Payment:$4,013*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Sunset Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# W7827597) located at 2675 Keystone Springs Rd Tarpon Springs FL 34688, call: 813-452-4250
2675 Keystone Springs Rd, Tarpon Springs FL is a single family home of 3046 sqft and
is currently priced at $825,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2013.
A comparable home for sale at 3000 Cedar Trce in Tarpon Springs is listed at $725,000.
This home on 2675 Keystone Springs Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tarpon Springs, FL.
Cypress Run, Winslow Park and Wentworth Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS W7827597 has been posted on this site since 10/16/2020 (15 days ago).