26830 Weiskopf Dr Englewood FL 34223 MLS A4564211
Less Photos /\
26830 Weiskopf Dr
Home Description: 26830 Weiskopf Dr
This move-in ready, open-concept home, located in the gated community of Boca Royale comes with an oversized lanai with pool and the privacy of preserve and lake views. The Great Room is the center of attention in this open-concept floor plan, with 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, and a den area, complete with sliding glass doors, tray ceilings, crown molding, and tile flooring throughout the home. The upgraded gourmet kitchen with quartz countertops, an Oversized island, stainless steel appliances, and a butler's pantry, is perfect for entertaining. Enjoy the afternoon breeze or evening sunset from the custom heated pool and a large sundeck or entertain friends on the oversized screened lanai, which enjoys the privacy of the preserve and a view of the lake. A 1,000-acre gated community of custom-designed Tuscan, Mediterranean, and French Colonial homes, Boca Royale features beautifully landscaped streets, lakes, and nature preserves, an 18-hole par 72 semi-private golf course, tennis and pickle ball courts, a fitness center, a dog park and a clubhouse with a full- service restaurant. You will be just minutes away from Manasota Key and Boca Grande where you can enjoy pristine Gulf beaches unique local cuisine and world-class fishing. Landscape maintenance and a Boca Royale social membership are included in the HOA fees. Golf membership is optional.
- Address: 26830 Weiskopf Dr
- Levels: One
- City: Englewood
- Zip: 34223
- County: Sarasota
- Subdivision: Boca Royale
- Community Features: Deed Restrictions,Fishing,Fitness Center,Gated,Golf,Golf Carts OK,Irrigation-Reclaimed Water,Pool,Sidewalks,Tennis Courts
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Child Safety Fence,Gunite,Heated,In Ground,Salt Water,Screen Enclosure
- Water View: Pond
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Stone Counters,Tray Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Tile
- Additional Rooms: Family Room,Great Room,Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 2860
Available now at $879,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 7782.00
- Lot Acres: 0.1800
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 225
- HOA Fees: $489 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $489
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Conservation Area,Near Golf Course,Sidewalk
- Maintenance Includes: Maintenance Grounds,Pool,Private Road
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Num Pets: 3
26830 Weiskopf Dr Englewood FL 34223
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 26830 Weiskopf Dr
- Approx Payment:$4,276*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of COMPASS FLORIDA LLC.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4564211) located at 26830 Weiskopf Dr Englewood FL 34223, call: 813-527-9259
26830 Weiskopf Dr, Englewood FL is a single family home of 2066 sqft and
is currently priced at $879,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 27320 Driver Ln in Englewood is listed at $850,000.
This home on 26830 Weiskopf Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Englewood, FL.
Manasota Land & Timber, Manasota Gardens and Englewood Pines are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4564211 has been posted on this site since 3/17/2023 (13 days ago).