27 Jefferson Ct S St Petersburg FL 33711 MLS U8121508
Less Photos /\
27 Jefferson Ct S
Home Description: 27 Jefferson Ct S
Pack your bags! Beautiful 2-bedroom, 2-bath, 2,000 sq. ft. townhome located in the gated waterfront community of Marina Bay awaits you. Private elevator; flowing open floor plan that connects indoor spaces with the outdoors. Fabulous kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, wood cabinetry, gas cooking, copper farm sink, breakfast bar and eating area. Spacious living room/dining room combo features double-sided natural stone gas fireplace, volume ceilings and large screened-in balcony overlooking the garden. Family room with fireplace & Intercoastal waterway views. Master bedroom suite with walk-in closets; elegant spa-like master bath; large second bedroom with lots of natural light; ample closet space; bonus room for an office or third bedroom. Screened-in lania; open patio with waterviews. Bamboo flooring; automatic blinds; new refrigerator, dishwasher and screening. Beautifully painted interior; exterior painted in 2020; Extra-large 4+ car garage. Community features, Club House with exercise room, 3 pools, hot tub/spa; tropical landscaping, scenic lakes and dramatic water features. Pet friendly. Direct access to Pinellas Trail; easy access to I-275, St Pete Beach and minutes to downtown St. Petersburg. Experience resort-like living every day in this beautiful townhome. Call today for an appointment.
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Gas
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Tile
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Pantry
- Master Bathroom Features: Bath w Spa/Hydro Massage Tub, Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Balcony
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 2000
Available now at $769,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 4
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric, Wall Units / Window Unit
- Utilities: Cable Available, Fire Hydrant, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled
- Lot Sqft: 0
- Lot Acres: 0.13
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 27
- HOA Fees: $552 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $552
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Townhouse
- Location: Conservation Area, Corner Lot, In City Limits
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Recreational Facilities
- Building Name Number: 27
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom St Petersburg condo in this zip code is
$884,267 (15.0% more than this home).
This condo is priced at $384/sqft,
which is 0.7% less than similar condos
in the 33711 zip code.
27 Jefferson Ct S St Petersburg FL 33711
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 27 Jefferson Ct S
- Approx Payment:$3,741*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Metro.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8121508) located at 27 Jefferson Ct S St Petersburg FL 33711, call: 813-452-4250
27 Jefferson Ct S, St Petersburg FL is a condo of 2000 sqft and
is currently priced at $769,000
This condo has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable condo for sale at 26 Franklin Ct S # B in St Petersburg is listed at $999,000.
This condo on 27 Jefferson Ct S has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Osprey Pointe At Dolphin, Captivas At Marina Bay and Back Bay Manor are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8121508 has been posted on this site since 4/30/2021 (14 days ago).