2707 46Th E St Palmetto FL 34221 MLS A4522202
Less Photos /\
2707 46Th E St
Home Description: 2707 46Th E St
Multiple Offers. Highest and Best due Sunday evening. Come see this amazing water view home in Sugar Mill Lakes that shows like new! This home is better than the long lines of buying new and no CDD with this amazing home built in 2014, meticulously maintained by the original owners. Neal Communities prides itself in quality construction and larger than most lot sizes, that is no longer seen in this price range. The open floor plan home comes with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and 2 bonus rooms. The flexible spaces include an office with elegant double french doors and a media room separating the 2 bedrooms. The kitchen features recessed lighting, under cabinet lighting, stainless steel appliances, and gorgeous granite countertops. The master bedroom has a huge walk-in closet and en suite with a dual vanity, and beautiful tile in the walk-in shower. Waterviews can be seen from the kitchen/dining, living room, and master bedrooms. There is abundant natural light throughout the east facing home. The home also comes with a sprinkler system, hurricane shutters, and new paint inside and out. Sugar Mill Lakes is just 30 minutes to downtown St. Pete, St. Pete Beach, and the Sarasota area. Ellenton Outlets, Costco and all the necessities are just minutes away. The community offers multiple playgrounds and a beautiful park with wetlands that is home to countless wildlife. This home won’t last long!
- Elementary School: James Tillman Elementary
- Middle School: Buffalo Creek Middle
- High School: Palmetto High
- Water View: Pond
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Access: Pond
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),High Ceilings,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Solid Surface Counters,Split Bedroom
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Ceramic Tile,Laminate
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2666
Available now at $445,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||14x15||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Dining Room||10x15||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Master Bathroom||12x8||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Game Room||10x15||First||Ceramic Tile|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 10790.00
- Lot Acres: 0.2500
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 239
- HOA Fees: $198 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $66
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County,Level,Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes,Management
- Building Name Number: NEAL COMMUNITIES
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Please see HOA for pet restrictions
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Palmetto home in this zip code is
$468,122 (5.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $221/sqft,
which is 11.3% less than similar homes
in the 34221 zip code.
2707 46Th E St Palmetto FL 34221
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2707 46Th E St
For Sale Near: 2707 46Th E St
- Approx Payment:$2,165*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of PREFERRED SHORE.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4522202) located at 2707 46Th E St Palmetto FL 34221, call: 813-452-4165
2707 46Th E St, Palmetto FL is a single family home of 2017 sqft and
is currently priced at $445,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 9122 52Nd E Ave in Palmetto is listed at $463,000.
This home on 2707 46Th E St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Palmetto, FL.
Laguna At Riviera Dunes, Crystal Lakes and Woods Of Moccasin Wallow are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4522202 has been posted on this site since 1/14/2022 (6 days ago).