2707 W Bay Ave Tampa FL 33611 MLS U8105287
Less Photos /\
2707 W Bay Ave
Home Description: 2707 W Bay Ave
WELCOME HOME TO THIS EXTRAORDINARY PROPERTY IN SOUTH TAMPA! Prepare to fall in love with the neighborhood before you even see the home! When you live here, you’ll enjoy walking to a number of restaurants, parks, the grocery store, and Bayshore Boulevard. Family-friendly and pet-friendly, the neighborhood even holds block parties for Halloween and Gasparilla! How fun is that? This 4 bedroom, 3 bath elevated home is just as stunning as the street it resides on. Lovingly-maintained, the sellers have installed new sod in the front and back yards, painted the home inside and out (including the pool deck), updated the kitchen, and added a fan and shade to the master bedroom balcony. Step inside to soaring ceilings and an open floor plan. From the hallway, the kitchen greets you with plenty of counter space – and check out that unique granite and matching light! – plus a wi-fi enabled refrigerator. The kitchen opens to the dining/living room combination that looks out on the rear deck and enclosed pool. Ceilings in the living room soar two stories and are open to the staircase leading to the second floor, giving the entire home a feeling of connectedness. A bedroom with balcony and full bath round out the first floor. On the second floor, find the master bedroom and two spare bedrooms. The spacious master suite includes a large walk-in closet and comfortable bath with unique dual vanity, shower, and linen closet. One of the most beloved features of the master bedroom is the Juliet balcony which overlooks the pool area. The laundry room is also conveniently located on the second floor. Out back, enjoy the screened deck which leads to the pool and pool deck. Everything is screen-enclosed with a birdcage and repairs have been made to the pool deck within the past year so everything is like new! A two-car garage rounds out the wonderful features found throughout this home. Besides a garage, it offers more storage options to add to the tons of storage found in the home. Such a truly special home deserves a truly special family to enjoy it and this location.
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room, Master Bedroom, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Tile, Vinyl, Wood
- Architectural Style: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Other, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 3130
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Workshop in Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 4500
- Lot Dim: 45x100
- Lot Acres: 0.10
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 1
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Elevated
- Location: FloodZone, Historic District, In City Limits, Level/Flat, Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Check with City of Tampa
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Tampa home in this zip code is
$811,989 (16.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $308/sqft,
which is 10.9% less than similar homes
in the 33611 zip code.
2707 W Bay Ave Tampa FL 33611
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2707 W Bay Ave
For Sale Near: 2707 W Bay Ave
- Approx Payment:$3,381*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Gulfside Rlty.
2707 W Bay Ave, Tampa FL is a single family home of 2256 sqft and
is currently priced at $695,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1991.
A comparable home for sale at 4208 W Fair Oaks Ave in Tampa is listed at $484,900.
This home on 2707 W Bay Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tampa, FL.
Rosedale, Oakellars and Asbury Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8105287 has been posted on this site since 11/20/2020 (15 days ago).