2710 59Th Ave N St Petersburg FL 33714 MLS U8126335
Less Photos /\
2710 59Th Ave N
Home Description: 2710 59Th Ave N
Move-In Ready 2 bedroom, 1 bath, carport block home with large fully fenced backyard in quiet neighborhood of North St. Petersburg. As you drive up to this home, you will notice the charming curb appeal, well-constructed covered carport for parking and bonus avocado tree! Inside the home boasts updated waterproof luxury vinyl flooring with 5" modern baseboards, fresh paint and updated fixtures. Plenty of living space as you are greeted by the open living room which features built-in shelving and lots of natural light. Kitchen has Granite tile countertops, black stainless steel appliances, plenty of cabinet space, and eat in dinette space. Oversized bonus room offers flexible living options as a formal dining and office space or extra family/play room. Bedrooms are spacious and provide plenty of linen and closet space. Bathroom has shower/tub combo. Huge fully fenced backyard with plenty of room for a pool and your own outdoor living oasis! Well pump for irrigation keeps your backyard plush and green! Bonus utility room off the carport and storage shed in the backyard for all your tools! Newer flat roof (2020). This home won't last long in popular north St. Petersburg. Centrally located to I-275, US-19, Downtown St. Petersburg restaurants/parks/Pier/museums, US 19 and 4th Street restaurants and shopping, St. Petersburg/Pinellas top beaches, minutes to St. Petersburg/Clearwater and Tampa Airports, boating access nearby and Weedon Island Preserve, top schools, and tons more to the Florida lifestyle!
- Elementary School: Lealman Avenue Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Meadowlawn Middle-PN
- High School: Northeast High-PN
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Vinyl
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Irrigation System, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1462
Available now at $299,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Boat, Driveway, Open
- Carport: Y
- Carport Spaces: 1
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 6050
- Lot Dim: 59x102
- Lot Acres: 0.14
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 2
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Street Paved, Unincorporated
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Buyer to verify
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$214,919 (28.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $275/sqft,
which is 9.8% less than similar homes
in the 33714 zip code.
2710 59Th Ave N St Petersburg FL 33714
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2710 59Th Ave N
- Approx Payment:$1,519*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8126335) located at 2710 59Th Ave N St Petersburg FL 33714, call: 813-452-4250
2710 59Th Ave N, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 1091 sqft and
is currently priced at $299,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2680 61St Ave N in St Petersburg is listed at $245,000.
This home on 2710 59Th Ave N has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Lellman Heights, Heritage Oaks and Harris School Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8126335 has been posted on this site since 6/10/2021 (4 days ago).