2714 46Th St E Palmetto FL 34221 MLS A4473821
Less Photos /\
2714 46Th St E
Home Description: 2714 46Th St E
More photos and virtual tour coming soon! Feel the luxury in this 3 bedroom, 2 bath Neal built home located in the highly desirable area of Sugar Mill Lakes. Situated on a 1/4 acre lot, there's plenty of room to add a private pool if desired. The premium water view and fresh new landscaping add to wow moment when you walk through the screened front enclosure and enter the foyer. Just past the French doors that lead to the office/den is the large kitchen boasting hardwood cabinetry, a breakfast bar with corian countertops, newer appliances and a reverse osmosis water filtration system. The kitchen, dining and living room make up the great room. A tray ceiling with crown molding gives the living room a distinguished look and the open floor plan is perfect for entertaining. Wake up to a water view from the large master bedroom with a walk in closet. An attached master bath has a roman style shower and plenty of storage. Between bedrooms 2 and 3 is a media room where gaming can be played without disturbing activities in the great room. Relax in the hot tub on the enclosed lanai which also has a water view. This home has Smart lighting in the master bedroom, master bath, kitchen, living room and on the front of the house along with an irrigation system that syncs to the weather, a Nest thermostat, and Ring. The home is also wired for an 8 camera security system. Enjoy peaceful evenings walking through the neighborhood to the park or working up a sweat playing tennis. The Felts Audubon Preserve is around the corner where you can marvel at the many species of Florida's exotic birds. Or take the 10 minute drive to the Ellenton Premium Outlets for shopping and dining. Plan a day at the beach! The Gulf of Mexico's sugar sand beaches are about 30 minutes away. All this luxury at an affordable price.
- Elementary School: James Tillman Elementary
- Middle School: Lincoln Middle
- High School: Palmetto High
- Private Pool: N
- Spa Features: Above Ground
- Water View: Pond
- Water Frontage: Pond
- Water Feet: 40
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Bedroom 1 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Dining Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Family Room Features: Other Specify In Remarks
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Pantry
- Media Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Shower No Tub
- Additional Rooms: Media Room
- Architectural Style: Contemporary, Ranch
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Metal Frame, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southwest
- Roof: Shingle
Available now at $334,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 10829
- Lot Dim: 67x
- Lot Acres: 0.25
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 183
- HOA Fees: $198 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $66
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Recreational Facilities
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Palmetto home in this zip code is
$345,822 (3.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $164/sqft,
which is 15.2% less than similar homes
in the 34221 zip code.
2714 46Th St E Palmetto FL 34221
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2714 46Th St E
For Sale Near: 2714 46Th St E
- Approx Payment:$1,629*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Horizon Realty Of Anna Maria.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4473821) located at 2714 46Th St E Palmetto FL 34221, call: 813-452-4165
2714 46Th St E, Palmetto FL is a single family home of 2039 sqft and
is currently priced at $334,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2015.
A comparable home for sale at 4105 70Th Street Cir E in Palmetto is listed at $289,900.
This home on 2714 46Th St E has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Palmetto, FL.
Regency Oaks, Crystal Lakes and Bahia Vista are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4473821 has been posted on this site since 8/2/2020 (3 days ago).