273 Aurora Rd Venice FL 34293 MLS T3276958
Less Photos /\
273 Aurora Rd
Home Description: 273 Aurora Rd
Get excited! You’ve found your new home. This home is full of little touches that will bring you comfort while also giving efficiency. The wood plank tile floors throughout the main living areas and bamboo floors in the bedrooms set the stage. New A/C in 2019 and new mini-split A/C in the garage in 2020. New metal ROOF in 2016. Septic and drain field replaced in 2012. Fresh paint on the interior and exterior. The rooms are spacious with vaulted ceilings in the main living areas. Ceiling fans are modern and accent rooms perfectly. Both lighting and fans are unique, great quality and aesthetically pleasing. There are beautiful built-ins and architectural highlights that give a lot of personality to this home. Closet systems in both bedroom walk-in closets and the hall closet provide ample storage and organization. The spacious, indoor laundry room also provides storage and a convenient area for work, homework, organizing personal recordkeeping or crafting. A bonus room with separate entry provides endless options for guest space, man cave or work from home privacy. Kitchen has been updated with all-wood cabinets, granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances adding to the modern feel and efficiency of this home. A large island provides more storage, food prep and additional seating for family fun or entertaining. There is spacious dining with a wood burning fireplace in this open concept living area. The attention to detail continues with prewiring for high-speed internet & security cameras for added safety. The garage is a DIYer’s dream for completing projects in comfort with the mini split A/C and built-in storage. The garage is plumbed and ready for your own ice machine which will please any fisherman or avid entertainer. Spacious parking with ample space for RV or boat. The lanai gives you a place to relax and enjoy your morning coffee or enjoy outdoor cooking. Great backyard for family to enjoy or a place to add a pool of your own design. You’ll enjoy the shade from mature trees and vegetation. Storage options continue with three sheds of various sizes to accommodate yard equipment and other needs to enjoy the outdoors. Just a short walk to the waterway for bike riding, jogging, or dog walking or hop in the car and get to beaches, shopping and much more in a snap! There is even an optional membership to the South Venice Association that offers a ferry to a private beach & use of a boat ramp. This home is ready for you to move in and enjoy. What are you waiting for?
- Elementary School: Venice Elementary
- Middle School: Venice Area Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System
- Fireplace Desc: Other Room, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Bamboo, Tile
- Bedroom 2 Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Kitchen Features: Island
- Living Room Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Shower No Tub, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Exterior Features: Lighting, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Metal
- Green Energy Efficiency: Appliances, HVAC, Lighting, Thermostat
- Indoor Air Quality: HVAC Filter MERV 8+, HVAC UV/Elec. Filtration
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Humidity Control, Mini-Split Unit(s)
- Heating: Central, Electric, Heat Pump
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 8000
- Lot Dim: 80x100
- Lot Acres: 0.18
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 12373
- Style: Single Family Residence
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Venice home in this zip code is
$266,832 (2.7% less than this home).
This home is priced at $217/sqft,
which is 9.6% less than similar homes
in the 34293 zip code.
273 Aurora Rd Venice FL 34293
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 273 Aurora Rd
For Sale Near: 273 Aurora Rd
- Approx Payment:$1,390*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Palm Realty Llc.
273 Aurora Rd, Venice FL is a single family home of 1266 sqft and
is currently priced at $274,365
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1982.
A comparable home for sale at 252 Durian Rd in Venice is listed at $209,900.
This home on 273 Aurora Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Venice, FL.
Wexford On The Green, Country Club Estates and Islandwalk At The West Villages are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3276958 has been posted on this site since 11/20/2020 (9 days ago).