2779 Alesio Ave North Port FL 34286 MLS N6112551
Less Photos /\
2779 Alesio Ave
Home Description: 2779 Alesio Ave
This ADORABLE and meticulously maintained Windemere POOL home features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, split floor plan and a two car garage! NO MANDATORY HOA FEES & NO DEED RESTRICTIONS! As you enter the living room you’ll notice vaulted ceilings, large windows, 8 foot pocket sliding glass doors, and an open concept style living area. You'll find the updated kitchen to the right with QUARTZ COUNTERTOPS, new fixtures, newer black stainless steel refrigerator, breakfast bar and recessed lighting. To the left is the SPACIOUS master suite offering a generous walk-in closet, en suite bathroom and sliding glass doors which open to the pool and lanai. The upgraded master bathroom features dual sinks, quartz countertops and a beautifully tiled walk-in shower. On the other side of the home you'll find two large guest bedrooms and a full bathroom with a door that opens to the lanai for easy access. The laundry room, with a sink and closet pantry, is conveniently located on the way out to the 2 car garage. From the living room, step through the sliding glass doors and enjoy the HUGE screened lanai, which is partially covered, providing plenty of shade. The pool comes equipped with a rolling pool cover.
- Elementary School: Cranberry Elementary
- Middle School: Heron Creek Middle
- High School: North Port High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Child Safety Fence, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Closet Pantry, Stone Counters
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Dual Sinks, En Suite Bathroom, Shower No Tub, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 10000
- Lot Acres: 0.23
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 20
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
2779 Alesio Ave North Port FL 34286
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$1,292*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Island Life.
2779 Alesio Ave, North Port FL is a single family home of 1490 sqft and
is currently priced at $255,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2005.
This home on 2779 Alesio Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in North Port, FL.
MLS N6112551 has been posted on this site since 11/20/2020 (15 days ago).