2809 Wiltshire Ave Palm Harbor FL 34685 MLS U8139738
Reduced By $10,000
last change 10/25/2021
Less Photos /\
2809 Wiltshire Ave
Home Description: 2809 Wiltshire Ave
Wow! What an opportunity to own a beautiful home in Windmill Pointe of Tarpon Lake! Immaculate 3 bedroom 2 bath home on a newly paved, cul-de-sac surrounded by nature, just walking distance from John Chestnut Park, Pinellas Trail, YMCA, golf course, grocery, restaurants & more! Great curb appeal with mature, shaded trees. A new roof was installed with architectural shingles and hurricane straps. Step onto your acrylic deck porch with tongue and groove wood ceiling (now complete). Approaching the double entryway, you will enter through an inviting foyer area that steps down into the cool great room. Installed new Trane® A/C unit with smart thermostat and electrostatic, air-filter (certified asthma and allergy-friendly). This open concept living area is very spacious with plenty of room to entertain your guests while cooking up a feast from your kitchen. There is rustic, wood-porcelain tile flooring throughout the home with 5-inch baseboards (enough tile leftover for kitchen - no carpeting in home). The main living area has gorgeous french doors that lead into the screened-in lanai. The master bedroom is very roomy with a walk-in closet and an adorable master bath. The master bath has floor-to-ceiling subway tile with a stone floor shower and a lovely American Standard free-standing sink. The bathroom has been completely waterproofed and includes wainscoting. The second bedroom continues with tile and includes a good-sized closet, ceiling fan, and window with blackout curtains. The third bedroom would also work well as an office or guest room. The second bath has been completely renovated with new plumbing. So much character with shiplap walls, live edge custom-wood shelving, spot lighting, new toilet and bathtub with 'extended height' Moen® brass-nickel shower lined in with subway tiles. The dining area is great for family meals and direct access to the fenced backyard. Through the sliding glass door, step out onto the brick paver patio which leads to the three gardening beds and new outdoor shower. Installed motion security lights. The owner is currently growing many Florida native plants. The open kitchen concept works well in this home with plenty of seating for meals and entertaining. The breakfast bar allows for additional seating. The bar height counters are adorned with custom rope lighting from Pottery Barn®. New plumbing under all sinks throughout the home. This home is expandable by enclosing the lanai and/or building up. A privacy wall was added in the garage to make space for the laundry area with a new utility sink. The garage features an upgraded electrical panel, brand new, energy-efficient water heater, and epoxy flooring. Best of all this home is minutes from Honeymoon Island Beach! This exquisite home has been very well-kept. Beautiful touches throughout with endless possibilities. This home won't last long!
- Elementary School: Cypress Woods Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Tarpon Springs Middle-PN
- High School: East Lake High-PN
- Interior Features: Built-in Features,Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,Eat-in Kitchen,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Solid Surface Counters,Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Exhaust Fan,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar,Tall Countertops
- Master Bathroom Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Bathroom 2 Features: Tub With Shower
- Additional Rooms: Great Room
- Exterior Features: Fence,French Doors,Outdoor Shower,Rain Gutters,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Cement Siding,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2272
Available now at $415,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Great Room||19x20||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Master Bathroom||5x7||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Bathroom 2||4x7||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Master Bedroom||12x15||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Bedroom 2||10x12||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Bedroom 3||10x10||First||Ceramic Tile|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Workshop in Garage
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available,Electricity Available,Electricity Connected,Fiber Optics,Phone Available,Sewer Available,Sewer Connected,Street Lights,Underground Utilities,Water Available,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 6813.00
- Lot Dim: 66x101
- Lot Acres: 0.1600
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 6
- HOA Fees: $220 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $18
- HOA/Community Assoc: None
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: City Limits,Cul-De-Sac,Level,Near Golf Course,Paved,Sidewalk
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Palm Harbor home in this zip code is
$544,213 (31.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $288/sqft,
which is 13.8% less than similar homes
in the 34685 zip code.
2809 Wiltshire Ave Palm Harbor FL 34685
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2809 Wiltshire Ave
- Approx Payment:$2,019*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8139738) located at 2809 Wiltshire Ave Palm Harbor FL 34685, call: 813-452-4250
2809 Wiltshire Ave, Palm Harbor FL is a single family home of 1440 sqft and
is currently priced at $415,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1801 Eagle Trace Blvd in Palm Harbor is listed at $599,900.
This home on 2809 Wiltshire Ave has decreased in price by $10,000 and the last change was on 10/25/2021.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Palm Harbor, FL.
Tarpon Woods, Salem Square and Preserve At Lansbrook are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8139738 has been posted on this site since 10/13/2021 (14 days ago).