2821 46Th S Ave St Petersburg FL 33712 MLS A4564407
Less Photos /\
2821 46Th S Ave
Home Description: 2821 46Th S Ave
Only 7 miles to St. Pete Beach and 5 miles to downtown St. Pete! This charming concrete block 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with sizable closets is fully furnished and ready for move-in! Features an open floor plan with tile and hardwood flooring, ceramic tile counters, and original wood cabinetry. The main bedroom and second bedroom share a full bath on one wing while the third bedroom and second bath are on the opposite side of the home with a separate door entry through the 2-car, attached garage. Great as a rental too-no HOA or CDD fees! The yard is one of the largest in the community and one of the most sought-after streets in the area. Lots of room to be creative with the backyard. A bonus room addition currently serves as a study with French doors, which open to a large screened-in back porch to view the beautifully manicured landscaping and mature foliage. With a whole-house Generac generator, oversized, vinyl-fenced yard, Ring doorbell, home security system, irrigation system, a concrete block shed in the yard for ample storage, and water softener hookup, it's a great place to call home!
- Elementary School: Maximo Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Bay Point Middle-PN
- High School: Lakewood High-PN
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Split Bedroom,Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Dryer,Freezer,Gas Water Heater,Ice Maker,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener
- Floor Covering: Laminate,Tile,Wood
- Additional Rooms: Attic,Bonus Room,Breakfast Room Separate,Den/Library/Office,Formal Dining Room Separate,Formal Living Room Separate
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System,Lighting,Private Mailbox
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Concrete
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2371
Available now at $527,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener,Off Street
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Exhaust Fan,Natural Gas
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Cable Connected,Electricity Available,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Available,Natural Gas Connected,Phone Available,Public,Sewer Available,Sewer Connected,Sprinkler Recycled,Street Lights,Water Available,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 16631.00
- Lot Dim: 80x208
- Lot Acres: 0.3800
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 3
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cleared,Near Marina,Oversized Lot,Paved
- Building Num Floors: 1
- : 888-883-8509
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$420,872 (20.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $334/sqft,
which is 15.1% less than similar homes
in the 33712 zip code.
2821 46Th S Ave St Petersburg FL 33712
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2821 46Th S Ave
For Sale Near: 2821 46Th S Ave
- Approx Payment:$2,568*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of EXP REALTY LLC.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4564407) located at 2821 46Th S Ave St Petersburg FL 33712, call: 813-452-4250
2821 46Th S Ave, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 1581 sqft and
is currently priced at $527,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1746 Prescott S St in St Petersburg is listed at $329,000.
This home on 2821 46Th S Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Stephenson Manor, Tangerine Park and Palmetto Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4564407 has been posted on this site since 3/18/2023 (3 days ago).