2823 57Th E Dr Bradenton FL 34203 MLS N6119097
Less Photos /\
2823 57Th E Dr
Home Description: 2823 57Th E Dr
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Classic sophistication is experienced throughout voluminous spaces evoking comfort and quality within this beautiful Briarwood home. Stylish cool hues, engineered wood flooring, vaulted ceilings and adaptive areas for living and entertaining create a complimenting lifestyle of ease and efficiency. Capturing the eye and drawing you inside, the new exterior paint color and revitalized landscaping offer curb appeal and opulence around the home. Bright and welcoming, the great room showcases a relaxing setting for casual dwelling and convenient flow to the dining areas. The kitchen anchors the residence with granite countertops, sleek cabinetry and stainless appliances and a breakfast bar overlooking the family room. Well-placed sliders grant access to the screened lanai and pool for the desirable indoor-outdoor experience of Florida living. The master suite with sliders to the lanai and an en-suite bath is ideally positioned for privacy and solitude from the two guest bedrooms. For added convenience, the guest bath connects to the lanai. A wealth of recent upgrades has been overseen for peace of mind, including the resurfaced pool, a newer roof and AC unit, and updates throughout. Briarwood is a charming community that requires a low HOA Fee, no CDD fees and is in proximity to shopping, dining, and local attractions. Multiple offers.
- Address: 2823 57Th E Dr
- Levels: One
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34203
- County: Manatee
- Community Features: Association Recreation - Owned,Deed Restrictions,Playground,Pool
- Elementary School: Oneco Elementary
- Middle School: Braden River Middle
- High School: Braden River High
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Gunite,In Ground,Outside Bath Access,Screen Enclosure
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s),Ceiling Fans(s),Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Solid Surface Counters,Split Bedroom,Thermostat,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Laminate,Tile
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Closet Pantry
- Family Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks,Garden Bath,Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Bathroom 2 Features: Tub With Shower
- Additional Rooms: Family Room,Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Contemporary,Ranch
- Exterior Features: Sidewalk,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southeast
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2599
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener,On Street
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Fire Hydrant,Sewer Connected,Street Lights,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 7013.00
- Lot Dim: 100x70
- Lot Acres: 0.1600
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 231
- HOA Fees: $275 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $92
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Elevated
- Location: Greenbelt,In County,Level,Near Public Transit,Paved,Sidewalk
- Maintenance Includes: Pool,Recreational Facilities
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: See HOA documents and Manatee County ordinances
- Num Pets: 5
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$444,493 (4.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $223/sqft,
which is 8.5% less than similar homes
in the 34203 zip code.
2823 57Th E Dr Bradenton FL 34203
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2823 57Th E Dr
For Sale Near: 2823 57Th E Dr
- Approx Payment:$2,067*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of MICHAEL SAUNDERS & COMPANY.
2823 57Th E Dr, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 1905 sqft and
is currently priced at $425,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 4902 72Nd E Ct in Bradenton is listed at $379,000.
This home on 2823 57Th E Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Harmony At Lakewood Ranch, Fairfax and Harborage On Braden River are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS N6119097 has been posted on this site since 1/14/2022 (13 days ago).