2825 Wesleyan Dr Palm Harbor FL 34684 MLS U8079376
Less Photos /\
2825 Wesleyan Dr
Home Description: 2825 Wesleyan Dr
YOU GET IT ALL in this home....Location, Floor Plan, Vaulted Ceilings with Skylight and Lots of Updates throughout! This 1985, Single Family, Ranch Style Home sits On A .20 Acre, Corner Lot with no flood insurance required. Conveniently Located in the Countryside North Subdivision. 1398 heated sq. ft., 3 Bedroom 2 Bath 2 Car Garage home with a Split Floor Plan. The Master Bedroom has a Master Bath and Fully Decked Out Closet with Organizational Shelving System. An Open Kitchen/Living Room Combo Space with High Top Breakfast Bar & Separate Semi-Formal Dining Space is perfect for large gatherings. It's Nicely appointed with Dark Granite Counter Tops & Matching Movable Island as well as Stainless Steel Appliances. The Beautiful, Wood Over-sized, Pantry Cabinets Create a Nice Vertical Look & are great for that Extra, needed Kitchen Storage. Quiet Close Kitchen Drawers. Light, Laminate Wood Floors & Over Sized, Ceramic Tile throughout. The Screened in Lanai leads to a Paved Entertaining Space with Mature Landscaping & Hard Wired, LED Outdoor Lighting (THIS HOME IS A MUST SEE AT NIGHT!). Enjoy hanging out on the Decorative Yet Functional Wall that was Built for Sitting & Chatting. Vinyl Fencing finishes off the Outdoor Space & includes an Additional Grassy Area On North Side of Home. Automated Irrigation System. Hurricane Rated Windows & Living Room Sliding Glass Door. Hurricane Rated Garage Door. Fire Rated Exterior Door to Garage.
- Elementary School: Curlew Creek Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Palm Harbor Middle-PN
- High School: Countryside High-PN
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Vinyl Siding
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southeast
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2110
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 8500
- Lot Dim: 85 X 100
- Lot Acres: 0.20
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 132
- HOA Fees: $125 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $10
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Corner Lot, In County, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Palm Harbor home in this zip code is
$339,591 (21.4% more than this home).
This home is priced at $200/sqft,
which is 0.3% less than similar homes
in the 34684 zip code.
2825 Wesleyan Dr Palm Harbor FL 34684
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2825 Wesleyan Dr
For Sale Near: 2825 Wesleyan Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,418*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Elite Realty.
2825 Wesleyan Dr, Palm Harbor FL is a single family home of 1398 sqft and
is currently priced at $279,800
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1985.
A comparable home for sale at 1974 Chesnut Pl in Palm Harbor is listed at $289,900.
This home on 2825 Wesleyan Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Palm Harbor, FL.
Crossings At Lake Tarpon, Country Grove and Hidden Grove are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8079376 has been posted on this site since 3/19/2020 (21 days ago).