2829 Spring Oak Ct Palm Harbor FL 34684 MLS U8199962
Less Photos /\
2829 Spring Oak Ct
Home Description: 2829 Spring Oak Ct
Welcome to the desirable community of The Grove at Cobb's Landing! This lovely one-story, 3-bedroom/2-bath residence offers almost 2,000 square feet of living space. It’s the perfect choice for empty nesters or families wanting to locate within the prestigious Palm Harbor University High School district. Nestled on a peaceful dead-end street with sidewalks and surrounded by well-maintained properties, this gem is being sold by its original owner. Step through the elegant leaded glass double front doors and look directly through the living room to the lanai and pool out back. Soaring ceilings greet you in the open living area, comprised of the family room, breakfast area, and kitchen. Gather ‘round the custom wood-burning fireplace on cooler evenings or whip up a delicious meal in the kitchen featuring wood cabinets, granite countertops/backsplash, and a peninsula providing counter seating. Adjacent to the kitchen is the laundry with a sink and washer/dryer that convey. Enjoy easy maintenance with tile/wood flooring throughout the home - no carpet! Additional features include plantation shutters, hurricane shutters, irrigation, water softener, and a sink/refrigerator reverse osmosis system. The stunning "Diamond Brite" pool with a paver deck and screened lanai are perfect for relaxing or entertaining, and the 2-car attached garage provides ample parking and storage. Convenient to everything, including lakes and beaches. Don’t miss this opportunity to make this well-maintained property your forever home!
- Elementary School: Highland Lakes Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Carwise Middle-PN
- High School: Palm Harbor Univ High-PN
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Gunite,In Ground,Screen Enclosure
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Solid Surface Counters,Split Bedroom,Thermostat,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Tile,Wood
- Bathroom 2 Features: Tub With Shower
- Family Room Features: Pantry
- Additional Rooms: Family Room,Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Contemporary,Florida
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System,Lighting,Rain Gutters,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco,Wood Siding
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2656
Available now at $599,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Public,Sewer Connected,Sprinkler Recycled,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 9165.00
- Lot Acres: 0.2100
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 44
- HOA Fees: $543 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $45
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Paved,Sidewalk,Street Dead-End
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes,Escrow Reserves Fund,Insurance
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- : 727-585-9600
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Palm Harbor home in this zip code is
$509,712 (15.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $304/sqft,
which is 4.7% less than similar homes
in the 34684 zip code.
2829 Spring Oak Ct Palm Harbor FL 34684
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2829 Spring Oak Ct
For Sale Near: 2829 Spring Oak Ct
- Approx Payment:$2,918*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of PREMIER SOTHEBYS INTL REALTY.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8199962) located at 2829 Spring Oak Ct Palm Harbor FL 34684, call: 813-452-4250
2829 Spring Oak Ct, Palm Harbor FL is a single family home of 1972 sqft and
is currently priced at $599,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 804 Berkley S Ct in Palm Harbor is listed at $499,900.
This home on 2829 Spring Oak Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Palm Harbor, FL.
Lake Valencia, Rustic Oaks and Tarpon Ridge Townhomes are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8199962 has been posted on this site since 5/25/2023 (13 days ago).