28746 Lucero Ln Wesley Chapel FL 33543 MLS T3311276
Less Photos /\
28746 Lucero Ln
Home Description: 28746 Lucero Ln
This is YOUR opportunity to make it yours today! Estancia BEAUTY! Just completed smart home in 2020, this sought-after Laurel Floor plan boasts 4 bedrooms and 2 baths. Adorned with pavers and beautiful landscaping – this home stops you in your tracks. Enter this home and you will feel the pride of ownership and luxury you deserve. In the bright and light kitchen, you will love the granite island and farmhouse sink! The upgrades and finishes in the kitchen include a GAS range, pull outs in the cabinets, designer backsplash, fluted range vent, and beautiful lighting. It is everything you have dreamed of! Crown molding, spectacular floors and a neutral paint pallet makes this a home to move into today! The main bedroom offers a beautiful tray ceiling and recessed lights (which you will find in multiple rooms.) The main bath offers dual vanities, tub and walk in shower along with a large main closet. Your laundry room gives you space and a door to close when needed. All the bedrooms are a great size, and all have lush carpet that is practically new. The view of the pond is visible from your family room and master. The large back yard is completely fenced and ready for some fun! The massive under cover patio is yours to enjoy year around. You will also appreciate that the seller opted to have the kitchen hookups on the patio for you to put in the outdoor kitchen of your desires. Owner also added 3m window film around the home! Estancia has been voted the best Master-planned Community of the Year by Tampa Bay Builder's association for several consecutive years. Located just north of the Shops at Wiregrass in Wesley Chapel, homeowners in Estancia will enjoy incredible amenities, including the exclusive Estancia Club with beautiful Resort pool, gym, & tennis courts, walking trails, neighborhood parks, & much more. With proximity to AdventHealth Wesley Chapel Hospital, new Bay Care Hospital, Wiregrass shopping, Tampa Premium Outlets, restaurants, great schools, and Pasco Hernando State College, The Grove entertainment complex, and quick freeway access to I-75 and I-275. This Wesley Chapel location makes living easy and enjoyable. Taxes include CDD.
- Address: 28746 Lucero Ln
- Levels: One
- City: Wesley Chapel
- Zip: 33543
- County: Pasco
- Subdivision: Estancia
- Community Features: Association Recreation - Owned,Deed Restrictions,Fitness Center,Gated,Park,Playground,Pool,Sidewalks,Tennis Courts
- Elementary School: Wiregrass Elementary
- Middle School: John Long Middle-PO
- High School: Wiregrass Ranch High-PO
- Water View: Pond
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,Eat-in Kitchen,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Open Floorplan,Solid Surface Counters,Tray Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Range Hood
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Ceramic Tile
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Great Room,Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Fence,Rain Gutters,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stone,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2596
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Great Room||15x19||First||Ceramic Tile|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Electricity Connected,Phone Available,Public,Sewer Connected,Street Lights,Underground Utilities,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 6898.00
- Lot Acres: 0.1600
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 33
- HOA Fees: $287 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $96
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Paved,Sidewalk,Street Dead-End
- Annual CDD FEE: $2,437
- Maintenance Includes: Pool,Recreational Facilities
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Breed Restrictions,Yes
- Pet Restrictions: See attached community documents and confirm all restrictions with HOA management company.
- Num Pets: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Wesley Chapel home in this zip code is
$476,621 (5.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $241/sqft,
which is 15.9% less than similar homes
in the 33543 zip code.
28746 Lucero Ln Wesley Chapel FL 33543
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 28746 Lucero Ln
For Sale Near: 28746 Lucero Ln
- Approx Payment:$2,189*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of EXP REALTY LLC.
28746 Lucero Ln, Wesley Chapel FL is a single family home of 1867 sqft and
is currently priced at $450,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1762 Bering Rd in Wesley Chapel is listed at $425,000.
This home on 28746 Lucero Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Wesley Chapel, FL.
Watergrass, Estancia Santeri and Seven Oaks are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3311276 has been posted on this site since 6/10/2021 (14 days ago).