2890 Alton Dr St Pete Beach FL 33706 MLS U8194094
Less Photos /\
2890 Alton Dr
St Pete Beach,
Home Description: 2890 Alton Dr
A beautiful waterfront home located in Vina Del Mar, a residential island community adjacent to the town of Pass A Grille at the tip of St. Pete Beach. The home is on the back channel of the inland waterway and just a golf cart ride away from Pass A Grille’s highly desirable beaches, its shops and restaurants. As you arrive, you will notice a paver circular drive surrounded by lush landscaping and a lovely quaint pond. A serene place to sit and contemplate the day as the sun rises! As you enter through the etched glass door, you will immediately see the water view that the open floor plan affords. This is the WOW factor! The renovated kitchen includes light, sea foam granite and a wave like glass backsplash. The interior includes vaulted shiplap ceilings, slate flooring and has been freshly painted. The living space is expansive to allow you more waterfront views with floor to ceiling windows and plenty of room for family and friends. The living space also includes a propane gas ready Florida fieldstone fireplace. The open dining area has ample room for entertaining and includes custom built-in cabinetry, a unique Florida Keystone accent wall and of course, water views! A true split plan that offers privacy and a comfortable layout. On one side is two bedrooms with a renovated hall bath that includes a glass enclosed walk-in shower and a vanity with a granite top. On the other side, the master en-suite complete with travertine flooring throughout, has its own wing! You enter this wing through an etched glass door to a private oasis that includes a walk-in closet with custom cabinetry, a bath with a custom double vanity with granite top and a glass enclosed, walk-in shower. The master bedroom has a shiplap vaulted ceiling, sliders to access the backyard and amazing water views! There is also a home-office and an interior laundry room for you to be able to work from home in this serene environment. From the center of the home, walk outside onto the covered lanai. The pebble tec, heated, saltwater pool sits adjacent to the outdoor kitchen with stainless steel sink, cooler and Lynx grill and an attractive and substantial tiki style thatched roof with lighting. On to the large dock with new Trek like decking that provides another space to sit and enjoy the dolphins as they swim by and the many water craft that navigate the deep water to and from the yacht club or to the nearby Gulf access! The dock includes space for up to three watercraft including a 10,000 lb. boat lift. The final touch is the fabulous sunsets visible from inside and outside the home! Vina Del Mar’s tree shaded park is equipped with Tennis, Pickle Ball, Basketball, playground, fenced dog park, pavilion, cross fit, & benches where you can sit and relax and enjoy this incredible neighborhood! There are 2 dog parks; one for larger dogs and another for the smaller pups! The neighbors are all friendly and enjoy living in one of the most incredible and sought after neighborhoods in all of Florida! This is truly Florida living at its best!
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Chlorine Free,Heated,In Ground,Lighting,Salt Water
- Water View: Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Name: INTRACOASTAL
- Water Frontage: Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Feet: 75
- Water Extras: Dock - Composite,Dock - Slip Deeded On-Site,Dock w/Electric,Dock w/Water Supply,Lift,Riprap,Seawall - Other
- Water Access: Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Solid Surface Counters,Split Bedroom,Stone Counters,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Gas,Living Room,Non Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile,Slate,Travertine
- Additional Rooms: Attic,Den/Library/Office,Family Room,Great Room,Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Dog Run,Hurricane Shutters,Irrigation System,Outdoor Grill,Outdoor Kitchen,Outdoor Shower,Rain Gutters,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3406
Available now at $2,675,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway,Workshop in Garage
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Public,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 8999.00
- Lot Dim: 75x120
- Lot Acres: 0.2100
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 28
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- : 727-894-1600
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom St Pete Beach home in this zip code is
$1,448,386 (45.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $999/sqft,
which is 24.1% less than similar homes
in the 33706 zip code.
2890 Alton Dr St Pete Beach FL 33706
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2890 Alton Dr
For Sale Near: 2890 Alton Dr
- Approx Payment:$13,013*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of KELLER WILLIAMS ST PETE REALTY.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8194094) located at 2890 Alton Dr St Pete Beach FL 33706, call: 813-452-4250
2890 Alton Dr, St Pete Beach FL is a single family home of 2677 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,675,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 11285 6Th E St in St Pete Beach is listed at $1,325,000.
This home on 2890 Alton Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in St Pete Beach, FL.
Brightwater Beach, Sunset Beach and Bahia Shores are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8194094 has been posted on this site since 3/17/2023 (4 days ago).