2904 Chancery Ln Clearwater FL 33759 MLS U8105145
Less Photos /\
2904 Chancery Ln
Home Description: 2904 Chancery Ln
Beautiful Custom home in the Elysium neighborhood. Four generous Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms plus a Pool Bath. Cathedral Ceilings enhance the feeling of space throughout the property. Oversized 3 Car Garage in 4200 Sq Ft of Living Space. Kitchen maintained with Double-Ovens, Island Sink Prep area, Granite Counters, New Cabinetry highlighted with Lighting both Over and Under. Plantation Shutters and Window treatments allow for any level of Privacy. Multiple sets of French Doors give access to an oversized Lanai, Pool and Spa. Pool was recently upgraded to Salt system along with the addition of Propane powered Pool Heater for the Pool and Spa. Beautiful Pavers surround the backyard Fire Pit. The Parklike setting in the backyard provides a serene environment for a quiet outdoor evening.
- Elementary School: Leila G Davis Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Safety Harbor Middle-PN
- High School: Countryside High-PN
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Fiberglass, In Ground, Pool Sweep, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- Water View: Pond
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Gas, Family Room
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Desk Built-In, Island, Pantry
- Master Bathroom Features: Bath w Spa/Hydro Massage Tub, Dual Sinks, Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Exterior Features: French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 5831
Available now at $835,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Private
- Lot Sqft: 41343
- Lot Dim: 100x138
- Lot Acres: 0.95
- Total Acre: 1/2 to less than 1
- Lot Num: 31
- HOA Fees: $460 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $38
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Breed Restrictions
- Pet Restrictions: Breed Restrictions - Check with HOA
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Clearwater home in this zip code is
$735,336 (11.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $198/sqft,
which is 1.0% less than similar homes
in the 33759 zip code.
2904 Chancery Ln Clearwater FL 33759
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2904 Chancery Ln
- Approx Payment:$4,062*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Select Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8105145) located at 2904 Chancery Ln Clearwater FL 33759, call: 813-452-4250
2904 Chancery Ln, Clearwater FL is a single family home of 4210 sqft and
is currently priced at $835,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1990.
A comparable home for sale at 2947 Sunset Point Rd in Clearwater is listed at $675,000.
This home on 2904 Chancery Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Clearwater, FL.
Chautauqua Lake Estates, Lake Chautauqua Estates and Del Oro Groves are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8105145 has been posted on this site since 11/21/2020 (14 days ago).