2950 Stratford Dr Largo FL 33771 MLS T3318887
Less Photos /\
2950 Stratford Dr
Home Description: 2950 Stratford Dr
PICTURE PERFECT, and MOVE-IN READY! Create family memories in this 3 bedroom, 2 bath 1-car garage home in FANTASTIC CENTRAL LOCALE situated on a WONDERFUL lot. Enter through the charming covered entry into the beautiful living room that flows beautifully into the kitchen. The SPACIOUS kitchen was NEWLY-REMODELED, and it offers lots of cabinetry for EXTRA STORAGE, and plenty of counter space, as well as NEWER kitchen appliances. The family room, and dining room combo is PERFECT for entertaining friends, family, large gatherings, and dinners. This well thought out floor plan was created to utilize the 1,443 SqFt of living space in a manner allowing it to feel even LARGER. The master bedroom offers an EN SUITE bathroom, as well as a sitting area. The additional bedrooms boast ample space, and are easily convertible. This LOVELY home also boasts an additional room off the back of the home that could be easily transformed into an office, a play room, or even a fourth bedroom! The FULLY-FENCED backyard features a roomy SCREENED-IN LANAI that overlooks the LARGE backyard, and patio area. In addition, this home has a NEWER water heater (3yrs), and NEWER flooring throughout (5yrs). Conveniently-located SEVEN MINUTES from US-19 for quick commuting, and ONLY TWO MINUTES from E Bay Dr, which boasts dining, services, shopping, healthcare, entertainment, and MORE!! Don’t miss this INCREDIBLE opportunity, and come BUY THIS HOME NOW before it’s gone!!
- Elementary School: Belcher Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Largo Middle-PN
- High School: Largo High-PN
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Split Bedroom
- Appliances: Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Electric Water Heater,Exhaust Fan,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Water Filtration System,Water Purifier
- Fireplace Desc: Decorative,Electric
- Floor Covering: Laminate,Tile
- Additional Rooms: Family Room,Florida Room,Formal Living Room Separate,Storage Rooms
- Exterior Features: Fence,Rain Gutters
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1954
Available now at $350,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: False
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Cable Connected,Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 6826.00
- Lot Dim: 65x105
- Lot Acres: 0.1600
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 88
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Largo home in this zip code is
$337,164 (3.7% less than this home).
This home is priced at $243/sqft,
which is 2.9% less than similar homes
in the 33771 zip code.
2950 Stratford Dr Largo FL 33771
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2950 Stratford Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,703*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX DYNAMIC.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3318887) located at 2950 Stratford Dr Largo FL 33771, call: (813) 223-3366
2950 Stratford Dr, Largo FL is a single family home of 1443 sqft and
is currently priced at $350,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1791 Belcher S Rd in Largo is listed at $689,000.
This home on 2950 Stratford Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Largo, FL.
Golf Lake At East Bay, Keene Park and Willow Greens are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3318887 has been posted on this site since 7/21/2021 (9 days ago).