2970 Leisure Ct Dunedin FL 34698 MLS U8080010
Less Photos /\
2970 Leisure Ct
Home Description: 2970 Leisure Ct
Come see the prettiest and largest home in Dunedin's Wilshire Estates! Perfectly re-imagined 3 bed, 2 bath, 2 car garage home with 2 LARGE living areas boasting 1,958 sq.ft. with a nice sized fenced-in yard. Entering you are greeted by a flowing, open concept design with modern LED recessed lighting, completely new kitchen featuring designer quartz counters, new stainless steel appliances, new modern white shaker cabinets, and gorgeous quatrefoil glass tile. Imagine yourself lounging by the wood burning fireplace during those crisp winter and spring nights! Picture yourself hosting the best get-togethers in your new designer kitchen and living spaces! Both full baths have been updated. Also just completed: a brand new $5k A/C with warranty, new paint, exterior stucco, flooring, lighting and base molding. Awesome location between US-19 and delightful Downtown Dunedin, which has a charming character all its own. Its tree-lined streets, colorful shops and restaurants create a cozy, hometown atmosphere. Convenient to Tampa, Airports, Sporting Events, Shopping, Dining & Entertainment, the Pinellas Trail, Farmers Markets....
- Elementary School: Garrison-Jones Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Palm Harbor Middle-PN
- High School: Dunedin High-PN
- Interior Features: Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Engineered Hardwood, Laminate
- Family Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Cooking Island, Stone Counters
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Shower No Tub
- Additional Rooms: Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate
- Architectural Style: Custom, Florida, Ranch
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Concrete, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Energy Efficiency: Appliances
- Green Water Features: Low-Flow Fixtures
- Indoor Air Quality: Ventilation
- Building Sqft: 2509
Available now at $400,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 8242
- Lot Dim: 80x103
- Lot Acres: 0.19
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 69
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Dunedin home in this zip code is
$342,720 (14.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $204/sqft,
which is 10.5% less than similar homes
in the 34698 zip code.
2970 Leisure Ct Dunedin FL 34698
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2970 Leisure Ct
For Sale Near: 2970 Leisure Ct
- Approx Payment:$1,946*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Gulf Beach Realty Inc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8080010) located at 2970 Leisure Ct Dunedin FL 34698, call: 813-452-4250
2970 Leisure Ct, Dunedin FL is a single family home of 1956 sqft and
is currently priced at $400,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1976.
A comparable home for sale at 1492 Overcash Dr in Dunedin is listed at $265,000.
This home on 2970 Leisure Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Dunedin, FL.
Virginia Crossing, Grove Terrace and Dunedin Isles are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8080010 has been posted on this site since 3/26/2020 (14 days ago).