3001 Crest Dr Clearwater FL 33759 MLS U8071350
Less Photos /\
3001 Crest Dr
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 3001 Crest Dr
Luxury, resort style living in this centrally located Clearwater POOL home in The Crest. Inside you will find 5 bedrooms, three baths, a large galley style kitchen with breakfast bar that adjoins the family room, currently furnished with a Billiard table, bar and fireplace. Gorgeous hardwood flooring throughout the main living areas. The master suite has it’s own access to the screen enclosed pool, jacuzzi and outdoor kitchen. Dual closets and dual sinks in the master bath, soaker tub, walk-in shower, plus a private enclosed patio. There is also a large home office or fifth bedroom with an attached guest bath. Three more bedrooms in the split floor plan, plus a massive inside laundry room. Storage galore inside and out. The backyard is a tropical paradise with lush landscaping surrounding the screen enclosed pool. Located in a non-flood zone on a quite cul-du-sac. Conveniently located less than 30 minutes to Tampa International Airport or Clearwater Beach.
- Elementary School: Leila G Davis Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Safety Harbor Middle-PN
- High School: Countryside High-PN
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Heated, In Ground
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water Frontage: Creek
- Water Feet: 156
- Water Access: Creek
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room, Master Bedroom
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Tile, Wood
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Family Room, Inside Utility, Storage Rooms
- Exterior Features: Fenced, French Doors, Outdoor Kitchen, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northeast
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 5400
Available now at $575,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener, Off Street
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 18805
- Lot Acres: 0.43
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 10
- HOA Fees: $800 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $66
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-de-sac
- Maintenance Includes: Maintenance Repairs, Private Road
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: No size restrictions
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Clearwater home in this zip code is
$647,100 (12.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $148/sqft,
which is 15.2% less than similar homes
in the 33759 zip code.
3001 Crest Dr Clearwater FL 33759
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3001 Crest Dr
- Approx Payment:$2,797*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8071350) located at 3001 Crest Dr Clearwater FL 33759, call: 813-452-4250
3001 Crest Dr, Clearwater FL is a single family home of 3892 sqft and
is currently priced at $575,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1988.
A comparable home for sale at 2888 Union St in Clearwater is listed at $789,900.
This home on 3001 Crest Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Clearwater, FL.
Chelsea Woods, Bayview and Countrypark are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8071350 has been posted on this site since 1/15/2020 (7 days ago).