3006 S Beach Dr Tampa FL 33629 MLS T3334937
Less Photos /\
3006 S Beach Dr
Home Description: 3006 S Beach Dr
Pre-Construction. To be built. This 134’ x 135’ oversized home site is situated in one of South Tampa's most desirable neighborhoods of Sunset Park. The property presents an open palette for your Bayshore Custom Home design and sizable outdoor experience. This home will exemplify Bayshore's over 30 years of renowned craftsmanship and outstanding quality. The Bayshore Team will walk you through the customization of a floor plan designed specifically for your lifestyle and needs. Working together with The Bayshore Team provides access to an award winning Architect, a Creative and Insightful Interior Designer, experienced Construction Analyst and Real Estate Market experts. Imagine awe-inspiring features such as a Custom Front Door; Oversized Kitchen with a large island flowing into an open Great Room with an abundance of natural light, Wolf Sub-Zero appliance package; Custom built all wood cabinetry with soft close drawers and custom hand-finished soft close doors with Premium Quartz or Exotic stone countertops throughout the home; Large walk-in Pantry with custom wood shelving; Natural Gas package including tankless water heater with recirculation system and multiple other gas connections per design; Gas Fire Place; wide Plank Hand-scraped distressed natural wood flooring throughout; 8’ solid-core Interior doors; Hi-impact windows and doors; Decorative millwork includes Wainscoting, chair rail, crown molding and fully cased windows and doors. Master Retreat boasts oversized custom walk-in closets; Resort style Master Bathroom with walk-through shower, free standing tub and custom cabinetry. Wide multi-panel pocketing sliding doors opens the home to a real Florida style outdoor experience including an oversized Lanai; Beautiful pre-finished wood ceiling and full outdoor kitchen. Icynene type energy efficient open cell foam insulation; Smooth drywall, Smart Home ready with many included features and so much more! Call today for more information. Other home sites are available. Images are of previously built homes and may reflect optional finishes.
- Elementary School: Dale Mabry Elementary-HB
- Middle School: Coleman-HB
- High School: Plant-HB
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: In Ground
- Spa Features: In Ground
- Interior Features: Eat-in Kitchen,Elevator,High Ceilings,In Wall Pest System,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Solid Wood Cabinets,Stone Counters,Tray Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven,Convection Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Tankless Water Heater,Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room,Gas
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile,Hardwood
- Kitchen Features: Exhaust Fan,Island,Stone Counters,Walk-In Pantry
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks,En Suite Bathroom,Exhaust Fan,Granite Counters,Makeup/Vanity Space,Multiple Shower Heads,Rain Shower Head,Tub with Separate Shower Stall,Water Closet/Priv Toilet
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office,Formal Dining Room Separate,Formal Living Room Separate,Great Room,Inside Utility,Media Room
- Architectural Style: Custom
- Exterior Features: Fence,Outdoor Grill,Outdoor Kitchen,Rain Gutters,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco,Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 8008
Available now at $3,539,700
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Great Room||25x25||First||Engineered Hardwood|
|Master Bathroom||14x20||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Dining Room||15x17||First||Engineered Hardwood|
|Game Room||18x23||Second||Engineered Hardwood|
|Master Bedroom||18x18||First||Engineered Hardwood|
|Bedroom 2||15x15||Second||Engineered Hardwood|
|Bedroom 3||14x14||Second||Engineered Hardwood|
|Bedroom 4||13x14||Second||Engineered Hardwood|
|Bedroom 5||14x14||Second||Engineered Hardwood|
|Additional Bedroom||14x14||Second||Engineered Hardwood|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Garage Faces Side
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric,Zoned
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Cable Connected,Electricity Available,Electricity Connected,Fiber Optics,Natural Gas Available,Natural Gas Connected,Public,Sewer Available,Sewer Connected,Sprinkler Meter,Street Lights,Underground Utilities,Water Available,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 18090.00
- Lot Dim: 134x135
- Lot Acres: 0.4200
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 63
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: City Limits,Corner Lot,Flood Insurance Required,FloodZone,Oversized Lot,Paved,Sidewalk
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 6 bedroom Tampa home in this zip code is
$2,924,573 (17.4% less than this home).
This home is priced at $574/sqft,
which is 22.3% less than similar homes
in the 33629 zip code.
3006 S Beach Dr Tampa FL 33629
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3006 S Beach Dr
- Approx Payment:$17,219*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX ALLIANCE GROUP.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3334937) located at 3006 S Beach Dr Tampa FL 33629, call: 813-452-4096
3006 S Beach Dr, Tampa FL is a single family home of 6167 sqft and
is currently priced at $3,539,700
This single family home has 6 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 934 S Golf View St in Tampa is listed at $6,999,000.
This home on 3006 S Beach Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tampa, FL.
Bay View Estates, Virage Bayshore and Beach Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3334937 has been posted on this site since 10/13/2021 (6 days ago).